brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Are you a guy or a girl?

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Are you a guy or a girl?
male, pretty sure height for women doesn't matter. If you're short as a women people will call you cute, if you're tall thirsty men will call you mommy and want you to dominate them

😂

• Yay!
Reactions: AnxiousLlama and not-2-b-the-answer
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Body height isn't very important except you intended to become a basketball player. I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Reactions: Meteora, not-2-b-the-answer and Forveleth
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Body height isn't very important except you intended to become a basketball player. I wouldn't be too worried about it.
If you're short you get picked on more. Taller people are also more likely to get hired and promoted.

The cope and solution? Train in martial arts.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
If you're short you get picked on more. Taller people are also more likely to get hired and promoted.

The cope and solution? Train in martial arts.
Is this really true? My dad is 5'3" and has never had any issues finding jobs, and I don't recall him getting picked on after he became an adult.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and innominesatanas44
innominesatanas44

innominesatanas44

🇷🇸
Feb 16, 2023
What a first world problem. Because you have these preconceived notions in your head that cause you to be insecure = they will become real via your behavior and you will be even more insecure. Most likely you are just using height as an excuse, picking something which you cannot change because you can use it to remain helpless instead of facing your true flaws because its painful. Something everyone who has not detached from their ego does.
Also you are not even short. You are the world average.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think 5'7 is a decent height. I see dudes in public with your height or shorter with attractive wives or girlfriends.
Now if you are ugly like me, then you are fucked. 😉

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
What a first world problem. Because you have these preconceived notions in your head that cause you to be insecure = they will become real via your behavior and you will be even more insecure. Most likely you are just using height as an excuse, picking something which you cannot change because you can use it to remain helpless instead of facing your true flaws because its painful. Something everyone who has not detached from their ego does.
Also you are not even short. You are the world average.
Yeah, that's why I'm trying to get fit right now.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
A

AnxiousLlama

Apr 29, 2024
It's over bro. I am 5'5", there's no point if you're not a lanklet in this barren wasteland that is 21st century society. I might as well check out.