tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020
I know I'm young but I feel like a failure. I wrote a novel and recorded some music, and this might sound arrogant but I've never made a bad song, but I also dropped out of college, community college, and trade school. I'm on disability now. I want to CTB ASAP but I'm afraid of death. I'm afraid of what it feels like to not exist. Sometimes I feel like existing in constant pain is better than dying. Am I wrong?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: please_kill_me, VabeniPokojneTmy, _Minsk and 17 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Happy birthday bro

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Happy Birthday!

I am also 25 years old and I also feel like a failure, maybe not so much professionally but personally, I am destined to be alone and although I am young, I feel that I will always be like this.

• Hugs
O

On Edge

Mar 15, 2020
I know I'm young but I feel like a failure. I wrote a novel and recorded some music, and this might sound arrogant but I've never made a bad song, but I also dropped out of college, community college, and trade school. I'm on disability now. I want to CTB ASAP but I'm afraid of death. I'm afraid of what it feels like to not exist. Sometimes I feel like existing in constant pain is better than dying. Am I wrong?
imo death is better than constant pain, especially mental pain.

Reactions: Bct and not-2-b-the-answer
suicidebabyseal

suicidebabyseal

Nothingness just lasts a second
Jun 5, 2020
Happy birthday, friend.

I will be 25 soon too. I'm scared of that age because I used to think I would ctb at that time. I dropped of college 4 times amd still feel like I would drop again if it gives me too much anxiety. I feel like a failure too.

• Hugs
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
Disabillity? Whats that. Are you in a wheelchair? (If I mind asking)

Not existing is just like it was before you were born. Nothingness.

Starflow11

Starflow11

Nov 1, 2019
Wishing you peace & stillness today. <3

Last edited:
tmcglone25

tmcglone25

May 10, 2020
Disabillity? Whats that. Are you in a wheelchair? (If I mind asking)

Not existing is just like it was before you were born. Nothingness.
It's a direct monthly payment from the government that you can get if you qualify for it. I don't make much but it definitely helps.

• Hugs
IwishIwasAttractive

IwishIwasAttractive

Boomer
May 15, 2020
im 25 too. I don't feel like an adult. I still feel like a child with autism.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager (D), not-2-b-the-answer, Odd_Duck and 2 others
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
Wishing you a happy birthday!

I'm 26 and you have done a lot of things than me.There's no disability benefits where I live. No help from government or anyone.In my case it feels as not existing is better than constant mental suffering I have to endure.

Reactions: Bct, not-2-b-the-answer, WitheringAway and 1 other person
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Happy birthday!

I turned 41 yesterday (on disability too) and I'm still alive for some reasons I wouldn't be able to clarify. Let's try to not suffer more than necessary while we're here. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Sorry I read this thread earlier but overlooked the title. Congrats on making it to 25. I hope your day is as good as it possibly can be

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and not-2-b-the-answer
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Happy birthday. What music do you make? Like genre.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Happy birthday friend

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Happy birthday. Care to share your music?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, VabeniPokojneTmy, _Minsk and 1 other person
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Happy Birthday! :hug:

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Happy 25th Birthday! :)

I wouldn't say you are wrong with the last part of your message. But again, it all depends on many things, some that are constantly out of our control.
Despite the bad circumstances, I would say you should try to have a good day. I am sure the music you've made is pretty cool too.
The fears you are having are natural too, don't feel bad or guilt over any of that. Once more, wishing a very peaceful and happy Birthday!

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
You are basically a slightly older me that actually did the things I want to do. Fuck, do I feel useless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, VabeniPokojneTmy, Soul and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Happy birthday!! Hope you can enjoy it

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Happy Birthday :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Happy Birthday. I'm 25 as well and seeing the stuff that you've accomplished makes me feel like even more of a failure.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
:heart:MAZAL-TOV:heart:
@tmcglone25 and @Mainlænder x
that means good luck with your journey! what ever your path maybe! x
(it would be lovely if you would share your music with us btw) x Rock on! x

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Soul, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
☆☆HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY/BABY GIRL!!☆☆

I'll have a wine cooler just for u!!♡♡♡

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and K-O
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
Happy Birthday!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
WinterFaust

WinterFaust

Shimmer
Apr 13, 2020
Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you're struggling like this. I'm 26 and I can relate.

• Love
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Happy birthday! I'm around 26 yet accomplished nothing. Regarding your question, it depends on each person. For me, it's better to die than livingly in a constant pain. I'll feel nothing but at least I'll suffer no more.

• Love
R

Realityisawful

Student
Apr 25, 2019
Instead of wishing you "happy birthday", I will say "condolences". Typically, your 20s are the most important decade, it lays the foundation for your life (social and romantic relationships, how you adapt to the world and the people around you) and for it to be wasted in isolation because of things out of your control can have seriously devastating effects. A lifelong scar. I think this is a great reason for suicide. It's why I'm CTB. I turn 26 in a couple of weeks and I predict that I will become more active in planning my death, I have an idea for a cocktail, but it's not well-written yet. I've been too depressed to do anything for the past few months, so much so I have been tired and desensitized to my emotions, but as I get closer to my birthday, that feeling is starting to turn into regret and despair that I can feel. Wasting my relative youth without meaningful experiences I can hold on to forever has always been a fear of mine, and it has come to fruition. Amazing suicide motivation, and I hope to capitalize on it soon. I am sorry you have gone through it too.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and _Minsk
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
~*Happy Birthday!*~
You sound real far from a failure to me, and if living with/despite pain makes sense to you, it's absolutely a choice you can make. Lots of people have, including lots of geniuses.

It's also a choice you can change your mind about later, if you're ever inclined to.

So rock on! And happy birthday x

• Love
Reactions: tmcglone25, K-O and _Minsk