poofart

poofart

Apr 28, 2023
I am, for a lack of better terms, socially inept. I am half-convinced that I have some sort of social disability. In my years since graduating high school, I have made, quite literally, ZERO friends. None. All my high school friends ghosted me the minute we graduated. I guess they never fucking liked me to begin with. What a shocker /s.

I'm too socially fucking stupid to make any friends. Nobody likes me. Nobody enjoys speaking to me. The only people that I socialize with are my own family, and that's mostly out of pity. I'm so fucking tired. I'm lonely. I'm a failure. I want out.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Nlis2244, jar-baby, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I totally relate. I had a total of 0 friends in high school, and that number is 0 today. Over the years, I've had a number of people who might be friend-like, but they usually want something from me, and ghost me as soon as possible. There is no one I would feel I could hang out with and just be my authentic self.

I have a social anxiety which makes it hard for me to start a conversation or keep one going unless it a topic I'm invested in. I'm still a work in progress.

If you wanted to talk to someone, feel free to DM me and we can compare notes.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Prime0 and murun_b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that after all other people just cannot be relied on, I'm sorry you have to suffer like this, existence is just too cruel and I get that loneliness is painful for many. Anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: autistocracy and ijustwishtodie
Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
I've had friends come and go. It seems so close and intense and then they vanish and hardly speak to me. I'm feeling the same after I just lost a huge number of friends over something. I'm just waiting to get my own place so I can die alone.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate so much. I never made a single irl friend or acquaintance throughout my entire life. Whether it's through a self fulfilling prophecy or my own neurotype or from a different reason entirely, I'm a lost cause. I can only hope that you aren't one too. I'm sorry.. loneliness is difficult
With a username like that 🤮 I'm not surprised.
What the hell. Couldn't you be more compassionate to them? You don't even know what they're like irl or the pain they went through

Reactions: Deleted member 65988