snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
Ive experienced social rejection since o was about 11 I had gfs and friends in that time but they all ended up betraying me or abandoning me. It's been 3 years now since I've had regular contact or conversation. It's taking its toll. No matter where I go what social media or websites I use I never end up being liked just ignored. I'm starting to think I died and I'm just a ghost that doesn't know he passed. That would be a nicer reality than the more plausible one. The truth is the 3 years of no one messaging me or phoning me has driven me to insanity as I have not really left the house in that time either. Mainly due to the fact there's nothing out there for me. I always end up deleting or permanently logging off apps and forums due to the crushing realisation of how unwanted/unliked i really am. I mean even my own family want me to just disappear and not bother them. It's over for me I think, there's no way I can live this way. Idk what my method would be to ctb it all scares me. I would love to shoot myself but I live in the uk and we don't have guns here so idk what to do. It's such a cruel fate isn't it? Fuck it.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: HopelessAndAlone, Bagger, Pisceslilith and 13 others
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
If you'd like, you should get WhatsApp installed on your phone and we could text each other. I am totally down for it! Just send me a PM if you are interested.

• Love
Reactions: snxw
Unlucky Self

Unlucky Self

Possibly Cursed
Mar 14, 2020
Almost everyone likes me at the first impression, but they always step away when they discover just how hollow my inside is. Suicide kept scaring me until it didn't. This weekend. I'm tired of failing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Buffy5120, suisuiforum and 4 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I don't really want to be liked which is my problem. I ignore social norms which causes people to dislike me. I have decided that I can't integrate myself into society and the effort it takes to conform conflicts with my desire to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Buffy5120, suisuiforum and 3 others
snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
If you'd like, you should get WhatsApp installed on your phone and we could text each other. I am totally down for it! Just send me a PM if you are interested.
I'd love that but unfortunately it has me and my ex's chat on there and I don't want to download it and see it.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Werewolf.
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
I'd love that but unfortunately it has me and my ex's chat on there and I don't want to download it and see it.
Completely understandable. We can go with an alternative. There is something called LINE. It is what I use to text a friend from Japan. It's popular over there.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for what you have to go through. I'm the same... I just repel people. I don't know why. It's been this way my entire life. Never fit in. I don't give a shit anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Buffy5120, chocolatebar and 2 others
snxw

snxw

lets pretend we're numb
Apr 7, 2020
Sorry for what you have to go through. I'm the same... I just repel people. I don't know why. It's been this way my entire life. Never fit in. I don't give a shit anymore.
Teach me your ways. I would love to not care about it anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buffy5120 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Teach me your ways. I would love to not care about it anymore.
I don't know.... I just got to a point where I stopped caring. I LOVE being by myself.

• Yay!
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and snxw
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can be so cruel and in general they are very disappointing. It's why I'm glad to be so introverted. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering and going through this, I wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, snxw and not-2-b-the-answer
TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
I can relate to this, mainly because I tend to hold very strong positions on things and my views are not juuust perfectly in the middle where everyone would like them to be. Social norms? I've transgressed every single one. I will literally speak my mind even if it greatly offends someone. I have a great dislike for psychology and therapy as well so I even worry about fitting in on this forum and on atheist forums. Like it's the only framework we have left for understanding humans and how they should act now that religion is off the cards for more people. Idk. I was watching that clip from Bojack Horseman the other day that goes "everybody loves you, but nobody likes you" and it hit a bit close to home. It is hard to change just for other people's convenience.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Ive experienced social rejection since o was about 11 I had gfs and friends in that time but they all ended up betraying me or abandoning me. It's been 3 years now since I've had regular contact or conversation. It's taking its toll. No matter where I go what social media or websites I use I never end up being liked just ignored. I'm starting to think I died and I'm just a ghost that doesn't know he passed. That would be a nicer reality than the more plausible one. The truth is the 3 years of no one messaging me or phoning me has driven me to insanity as I have not really left the house in that time either. Mainly due to the fact there's nothing out there for me. I always end up deleting or permanently logging off apps and forums due to the crushing realisation of how unwanted/unliked i really am. I mean even my own family want me to just disappear and not bother them. It's over for me I think, there's no way I can live this way. Idk what my method would be to ctb it all scares me. I would love to shoot myself but I live in the uk and we don't have guns here so idk what to do. It's such a cruel fate isn't it? Fuck it.
Same thing happened to me just now. Guess its me Ive been mentally abused for almost 10 years now by my dad. Its really time for me to go.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and snxw