• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

inteyvat

inteyvat

Feb 27, 2023
A magical date and a long-awaited event that, I hope, will put an end to my torment once and for all.
I already wrote the reasons, so I would like to leave here the story of the two years that I lived and spent on this website.
Perhaps these two years were some of the best in my life; I found a good job, was able to afford a computer (my first in my life), and in a sense, I fell in love with myself.
On this website, I was able to see so many stories with both good and not-so-good endings, and this motivated me.
However, there were also bad moments. I had my heart broken, and I hate the education I am receiving.
Perhaps I am afraid that I am making the wrong decision, but I understand that I am not able to live in society and somehow contact people.
I'm socially phobic, and probably no matter how hard I try, going to therapy doesn't help. I think I made this decision about 7 years ago, but then I thought of ending it at 18, but by that time my decision could ruin the lives of other people, like my family.
I tried for two years not to hurt myself and to pretend that everything was fine so that people close to me who knew about my inclinations would stop controlling me.
Now I have definitely chosen the method and the day, and I will do it.
This is probably the easiest decision I've ever made. If my close friend suddenly finds this, I will probably say that I am grateful to him for everything.
Now that I'm happier than ever, I can go away and share this.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OICU812, voc_89, Traveller12724 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans and I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
A magical date and a long-awaited event that, I hope, will put an end to my torment once and for all.
I already wrote the reasons, so I would like to leave here the story of the two years that I lived and spent on this website.
Perhaps these two years were some of the best in my life; I found a good job, was able to afford a computer (my first in my life), and in a sense, I fell in love with myself.
On this website, I was able to see so many stories with both good and not-so-good endings, and this motivated me.
However, there were also bad moments. I had my heart broken, and I hate the education I am receiving.
Perhaps I am afraid that I am making the wrong decision, but I understand that I am not able to live in society and somehow contact people.
I'm socially phobic, and probably no matter how hard I try, going to therapy doesn't help. I think I made this decision about 7 years ago, but then I thought of ending it at 18, but by that time my decision could ruin the lives of other people, like my family.
I tried for two years not to hurt myself and to pretend that everything was fine so that people close to me who knew about my inclinations would stop controlling me.
Now I have definitely chosen the method and the day, and I will do it.
This is probably the easiest decision I've ever made. If my close friend suddenly finds this, I will probably say that I am grateful to him for everything.
Now that I'm happier than ever, I can go away and share this.
When and how will you be departing? Will you be including us in your journey? I wish for you peace always....šŸ™