WastedBandaid

WastedBandaid

trapped here
Sep 11, 2023
i have everything planned till the day i finally am able to leave in peace. i have to do all the plastic surgery i plan on before i'm 25, i want to be pretty. i have already many things planned to do, and found many plastic surgery centers too, the prices etc. i will spend the first years of my 20's looking to be pretty. and after i finally reach my desired form, i'll live that life i've always dreamed. shortly, but exciting. i've seen many famous celebrities that because getting plastic surgery at an early age having really bad sequels, having faces that look uncanny. i want to avoid that too, so i would ideally die before my 40's.

lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
ooh i used to want a nose job really bad. idk if it's worth spending so much money/painful recovery process when i'm just gonna die tho hahaha

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I believe that the first beauty comes from within. What is the benefit of beauty when you have bad qualities? You can try a mixture of makeup before experimenting. Good luck. I wish you all the best

Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
Not to make my first comment here sound "pro-lifey" but plastic surgery ages well if you take care of it and maintain it. It has very little to do with when exactly you get it. Of course also go to a good doctor.

I've had a lot of cosmetic procedures. I think there is an interesting stat that women with breast augmentation ctb at higher rates than the average population.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Not to make my first comment here sound "pro-lifey" but plastic surgery ages well if you take care of it and maintain it. It has very little to do with when exactly you get it. Of course also go to a good doctor.

I've had a lot of cosmetic procedures. I think there is an interesting stat that women with breast augmentation ctb at higher rates than the average population.
I do not think that there is a doctor who advises anyone to undergo plastic surgery before the age of 35. Taylor Swift, who is one of the most beautiful singers, did not have plastic surgery on her face when she was 34.

If she has small facial problems, there are always solutions from Maybelline instead of plastic surgery

Letmedienow

Letmedienow

Aug 17, 2023
i have everything planned till the day i finally am able to leave in peace. i have to do all the plastic surgery i plan on before i'm 25, i want to be pretty. i have already many things planned to do, and found many plastic surgery centers too, the prices etc. i will spend the first years of my 20's looking to be pretty. and after i finally reach my desired form, i'll live that life i've always dreamed. shortly, but exciting. i've seen many famous celebrities that because getting plastic surgery at an early age having really bad sequels, having faces that look uncanny. i want to avoid that too, so i would ideally die before my 40's.
Unfortunately, beauty doesn't solve problems and many "pretty" people lead miserable lives.

Reactions: Girlfriend and TransilvanianHunger
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I have kind of a similar idea for my own CTB. I wanna look pretty when I die. Do my hair, put on some really nice make up (with super high coverage foundation ofc lol), get cute clothes. Though the desire to look pretty does limit my suicide options.

Anyways, that's just an idea that I have. Maybe I won't care at all anymore when my time comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Girlfriend