T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I've got six months. If I fail, I'll kill myself at the begining of next year. I won't punish myself by living anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct, Alec and Circles
Iwantoknow

Iwantoknow

Jun 28, 2020
I hope you succeed and stick around for longer. What are you studying at university?

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
palebluedot

palebluedot

the view from halfway down
Apr 20, 2020
University isn't for everybody! There's so much more to life than formal education. Either way, I'm rooting for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Helpneedtips, Lostandfound7, Saed and 3 others
aedric_artifact

aedric_artifact

Find me in the sweetest oblivion
Jun 27, 2020
Software Engineering

Me too! I've failed the past two classes I took, and withdrew from the one before them. My first two years at college were great until I got stuck in a really low mental state where I attempted suicide. I dropped out of the college and swapped to online classes, where I have made next to no progress within the past two years that I was there. I've tried but I can not force myself to be consistent. Depression really screws up education. It really, really does.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and TimeToBiteTheDust
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I'm wishing you success, I feel the same it's my final year, if I fail it then I'm going to have to call it a day. Very little future even if I pass but it's what's keeping me going at this age.

Hope you smash it @TimeToBiteTheDust

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and TimeToBiteTheDust
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
As a @palebluedot previously mentioned, school isn't for everyone...So, honing in on or learning a skill could b another option for u..

In the meantime, be sure to get adequate rest, show up for class, hand in ur assignments on time, study for exams, and don't b afraid to get help when needed..
Ur life depends on this...

Do the BEST u can possibly do. And if u fail, u have done ur best, and are still NOT A FAILURE..

We r rooting for u! KICK ASS!!!..Scholastically, that is..☆☆☆

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and palebluedot
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Thank u all guys! I love this community.

• Love
Reactions: EraseRewind and Lostandfound7
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Love u more♡

I'm gonna b checking in on u..*cracks whip*..lol

• Love
Reactions: EraseRewind and TimeToBiteTheDust
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Which year are you in? Even if you don't get a full degree, you still get a qualification for each year you pass, e.g. diploma.

Also this thread is prime example of how people here don't just egg each other on to think all is lost...

Reactions: EraseRewind and Lostandfound7