riamulbs

riamulbs

Jan 17, 2021
I'm giving it a week. Nothings right anymore and ctb is the only way out. I've attempted multiple times before and I know what i messed up in previously, and now I've researched it and looked into it I know what i need to do. I want it to be painful and dramatic, I want to know in that moment I'm dying. I know it sounds stupid, but that just feels right to me? I'm just glad I've finally found somewhere I won't be judged

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: End Game, sadworld, Deleted member 94 and 6 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm so sorry, I hope you don't go painfully. Maybe a week of talking with like-minded souls will convince you to suffer along with us for a good while longer than this week. Sorry please forgive the dark humour, I hope it's not inappropriate, it probably is thinking about it. I hope things change

Last edited:
Reactions: NodusTollens, Deleted member 94, Wrennie and 2 others
riamulbs

riamulbs

Jan 17, 2021
I'm so sorry, I hope you don't go painfully. Maybe a week of talking with like-minded souls will convince you to suffer along with us for a good while longer than this week. Sorry please forgive the dark humour, I hope it's not inappropriate, it probably is thinking about it. I hope things change
Honestly, having some dark humour about and having light hearted people is much nicer than the usual response to talking about how I wanna ctb. Maybe I'll find some comfort with you guys and find my place somehow

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: End Game, Deleted member 22624, NodusTollens and 2 others