Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I will tell you a little about the plans that I have been putting together lately. I have been living a time of well-being where I have few worries, recently I have been making plans with two of my best friends, we will both be working together to pay for trips to some places that we would like to visit, it could be said that I am moderately recovered because not yet I plan to reach a certain age due to my health failing in the future.

Now that I have a good salary, my mother has had a greater dependence on me, which does not bother me because in many moments this fact happened in reverse, but she has told me that she will need me by my side in the future since She is getting old and for an old man it is difficult to find work, also she, my sister and I are nomads, and my mother is not subject to any retirement plan, so in a certain way this will be a decisive factor for my CTB decision . I made it my goal to buy a house for her and thus be able to leave quietly, nothing is further from reality, since the prices of the houses are absorbing and I am very worried that she will be left alone. So I'm talking about a problem that will affect me more and more as time goes by, really, I do want CTB, but I don't want to worry or feel guilty about something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, chocolatebar, Niko66 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Judah
W

wantstogohome

Dec 12, 2021
I so empathize with your experience. 1000%

Me and my mom are both only children of only children. I am everything in her entire life—she sacrificed everything for me and I definitely wish she hadn't, she had a great life before I was born. She is the only reason why I have not ctb nearly every week of my adult life. She almost died when I was a kid so I wrote her off for all my teenage years but she is still here and just wants to have a relationship with me. So I am here too I guess. Its definitely not the same as a financial commitment at all, but it feels like I owe a debt I can never pay. Sending you lots of <3<3<3

• Love
Reactions: Judah