Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
I'm tired of being ignored, I both hate it and enjoy it at the same time. I feel like I am just there; nothing; I don't exist. And it is everywhere. Classes, family, public, and even the chat on here. I try to make myself feel like I am there, that I exist, it never works. But on the same scale, being ignored helps my anxiety. So, would me committing suicide make me less ignored? I don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, taylor321, Blue Rose and 5 others
sunsetintehwoods

sunsetintehwoods

Same rules apply
Feb 22, 2021
I can totally relate because of my avoidance(or even of AvPD, may be). i've done some shitty stuff before just to confirm my existing for myself.

So, would me committing suicide make me less ignored?
Hmhm, idk, but if subject of cbt is gone - there is will be nobody to evaluate.

Reactions: Ender
M

May

Mar 2, 2021
you can't commit suicide as you wouldn't be breaking any laws as per the following act:
Suicide Act 1961

Description​

The Suicide Act 1961 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It decriminalised the act of suicide in England and Wales so that those who failed in the attempt to kill themselves would no longer be prosecuted.

If you was to kill your self then no one would ever be able to hear you ever again. Maybe your not being loud enough to be heard. Don't be afraid to speak up as your thoughts and feelings matter just as much as everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ender