• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NoYam88

Feb 15, 2019
I don't know why but everytime I go to YouTube, Reddit, Facebook or any other form of social media all I see is these people with such high hopes in themselves. Constant famewhoring, begging for likes, posting idiotic videos to get views, arguing about useless topics with people online they don't even know. It just pisses me off sometimes to see majority of society especially the young ones being brainwashed like that. Do I envy them? Maybe ,sometimes. But ignorance is bliss I suppose.

To be honest I kind of want to go back to what I was once before, just being a carefree human being worrying about nothing at all like those people I mentioned above.

But ones you ascened into this kind of thinking particularly about Suicide and Death there is no turning back. Life becomes meaningless to you and its just the inevitable you are only looking forward to each day for the rest of your life.

Rant over.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, MiserableBastard1995, Apostle and 12 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I don't know why but everytime I go to YouTube, Reddit, Facebook or any other form of social media all I see is these people with such high hopes in themselves. Constant famewhoring, begging for likes, posting idiotic videos to get views, arguing about useless topics with people online they don't even know. It just pisses me off sometimes to see majority of society especially the young ones being brainwashed like that. Do I envy them? Maybe ,sometimes. But ignorance is bliss I suppose.

To be honest I kind of want to go back to what I was once before, just being a carefree human being worrying about nothing at all like those people I mentioned above.

But ones you ascened into this kind of thinking particularly about Suicide and Death there is no turning back. Life becomes meaningless to you and its just the inevitable you are only looking forward to each day for the rest of your life.

Rant over.
This.

Reactions: StillWaiting and suffering
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I deleted Instagram and snapchat for a long time because it pissed me off every time I logged on. It made me angry and self-conscious.

I have Instagram again but I only follow pages like Happiness4All (check it out. Worth it!!!) and things similar, or videos that involve my hobbies. I'm following like 30 or so people and I love it. I've allowed less than 10 to follow me and they're almost all family.

I agree with you.

Reactions: Ivenocare
N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Ignorance is not a bliss.
Everyone is gonna leave this place eventually.
If you wanna be a working slave 40 years, physically and mentally ill..
You can do that, but its not bliss or joy.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, MiserableBastard1995, Ivenocare and 1 other person
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

Rant over.
Yes and no. Ignorance is only a part of the bliss. There is more to that equation that what meets the eye.

This is the way I see it, there is an infinite amount of evil and suffering in the world and an infinite amount of good and peace in the world, you choose what you want to focus on.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Yes and no. Ignorance is only a part of the bliss. There is more to that equation that what meets the eye.

This is the way I see it, there is an infinite amount of evil and suffering in the world and an infinite amount of good and peace in the world, you choose what you want to focus on.
a little wrong. we "do not choose" because the choice is made for us at the stage of birth and upbringing of the personality. if you were born in a rich family, where you love your children - you will not be able to notice most of the problems of modern life. but if you were born in a poor family, where you have to work from 3-4 years, then you obviously will not "enjoy life". you will survive.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
This is why I cannot stand social media and is one of the main reasons why I removed myself from it, everyone is too busy being pretentious brandwhores who fish for likes that only inflates their ego, don't even get me started on the people who literally having nothing important to say at all and everyone who comments on their post is like "Omg share button!?" its redundant and really makes it unenjoyable to use to be honest

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995