Idon'tknow828

Idon'tknow828

Apr 18, 2023
I've attempted suicide before. I've made a similar goodbye post like this one. I didn't have the heart to go through with catching the bus before. I'm creating this post on Wednesday 9:20 am MST. It's set to post itself at 10:00pm tonight. I did try to make my life better but things just didn't work out. I wonder if I'll have the guts to do it this time.

If you're reading this it's because I didn't cancel the post and that could only be for one reason…I'm dead, dying, or in the hospital. Hopefully the latter.

I would just like to say I've always really enjoyed the idea of dying because I've never had anything to live for. It seems senseless to fight for something I don't want. I want peace and life doesn't give me that, I'm hoping death dose. Those are my last words.

Thank you @trashprincess for all your help! When I made my first attempt and tried getting my life together, you helped me. Im just sorry things didn't work out. I wish you well!

Goodbye strangers.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, SymphonysofAgony, Kerrtu and 31 others
T

TheEndOfTheLine

Jul 15, 2021
Goodbye stranger

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
undynee

undynee

love you :33
Aug 22, 2023
I'm so sorry

didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Damn. Goodbye i hope you found peace fellow stranger

strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
goodbye, I hope you found the peace you were looking for, or that you will eventually

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Safe travels. Wherever it might lead.

ChantDuCygne

ChantDuCygne

Aug 23, 2023
I hope you have found peace.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and ternox
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Goodbye, safe travels, I hope you found peace and freedom!

Requiescat in pace!

Reactions: Kerrtu and ternox
Dead Already

Dead Already

Jul 14, 2023
Quick may it come,
Peaceful may it be.....
Safe travels

Reactions: Kerrtu and Praestat_Mori
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Hopefully you found your desired peace.

Reactions: Kerrtu, Praestat_Mori and ternox
Callie

Callie

Walking Despair
Aug 21, 2023
Hoping you a safe travel, stranger, wherever you may be now.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
*Cries hysterically*

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kerrtu, idontfeellikeimreal, dialogos and 6 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
Omg I spoke to him earlier and although I never met him I feel horrible reading this 🥲 I feel so guilty because I had to work and couldn't help him in his last hours. I hope he finds the peace he was looking for and I pray you are safe and happy. I feel so guilty, and I can't stop crying. I know how it feels and I pray someone was there for his last moments in life. If you do make it I want to say I'm sorry I couldn't be there yesterday and please forgive me. I'll never forget you 🥰
*Cries hysterically*
When did u last speak to him?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie, Kerrtu, dialogos and 4 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Hopefully this means you are at peace now. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

Reactions: Kerrtu, ternox and Stormy Raine
sothisisgoodbye

sothisisgoodbye

May 12, 2023
Whatever happens, I hope you're at peace

Reactions: Kerrtu
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
Omg I spoke to him earlier and although I never met him I feel horrible reading this 🥲 I feel so guilty because I had to work and couldn't help him in his last hours. I hope he finds the peace he was looking for and I pray you are safe and happy. I feel so guilty, and I can't stop crying. I know how it feels and I pray someone was there for his last moments in life. If you do make it I want to say I'm sorry I couldn't be there yesterday and please forgive me. I'll never forget you 🥰

When did u last speak to him?
In like the middle of the day...

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023
In like the middle of the day...
I spoke with him earlier before 7pm and I gave him my email address, he never reached out. I cried but I had to remember his reasons and to know he is safe and free which made me at ease.

• Hugs
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Sleep well and peacefully, weary traveller.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Safe travels. Hope you find the peace and love you so deserve ❤️

ternox

ternox

Almost there
Aug 23, 2023
I've attempted suicide before. I've made a similar goodbye post like this one. I didn't have the heart to go through with catching the bus before. I'm creating this post on Wednesday 9:20 am MST. It's set to post itself at 10:00pm tonight. I did try to make my life better but things just didn't work out. I wonder if I'll have the guts to do it this time.

If you're reading this it's because I didn't cancel the post and that could only be for one reason…I'm dead, dying, or in the hospital. Hopefully the latter.

I would just like to say I've always really enjoyed the idea of dying because I've never had anything to live for. It seems senseless to fight for something I don't want. I want peace and life doesn't give me that, I'm hoping death dose. Those are my last words.

Thank you @trashprincess for all your help! When I made my first attempt and tried getting my life together, you helped me. Im just sorry things didn't work out. I wish you well!

Goodbye strangers.
I hope you are resting now and are in a nicer place than this. Hope to see you soon on the other side.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you found the freedom you were searching for, rest in peace.

Reactions: Kerrtu
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It overwhelms me with sadness that so many good people are leaving due to this shitty world. Fly high and rest in peace!

Reactions: Yavannah
punkarmadillo

punkarmadillo

Jan 18, 2023
They hoped the latter which meant they hope that they were in hospital, which in my mind warped mind, means they did indeed not want to CTB. Depending on method they could have called for help they could have backed out, they're reaching out to strangers via messages,
leaving them hanging on, which I think is unfair. If they have left, I hope you are rolling down the highway on your cosmic wheels. If not. Think. Don't do this to folk who are already hurting. Peace out and if you are going have a safe journey,
They hoped the latter which meant they hope that they were in hospital, which in my mind warped mind, means they did indeed not want to CTB. Depending on method they could have called for help they could have backed out, they're reaching out to strangers via messages,
leaving them hanging on, which I think is unfair. If they have left, I hope you are rolling down the highway on your cosmic wheels. If not. Think. Don't do this to folk who are already hurting. Peace out and if you are going have a safe journey,

I've realised I sound like a c**t that is not my intention, just not in a good frame of mind, reactive, that's no good and and I worry about folk. If you aren't sure, please Seek professional help. We genuinely care, Me included even though I may sound mean. We hurt for every loss. I've just Lost a close friend to suicide I had no idea about. Please please anyone.thin ,be sure.don't involve folk Who can't do anything and are left hurting. I genuinely mean I wish everyone safe travels. But any chance of improvement please grab it,

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormy Raine and Kta1994
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I'm sorry life took you in this direction. Rest in peace 💛

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023

I've realised I sound like a c**t that is not my intention, just not in a good frame of mind, reactive, that's no good and and I worry about folk. If you aren't sure, please Seek professional help. We genuinely care, Me included even though I may sound mean. We hurt for every loss. I've just Lost a close friend to suicide I had no idea about. Please please anyone.thin ,be sure.don't involve folk Who can't do anything and are left hurting. I genuinely mean I wish everyone safe travels. But any chance of improvement please grab it,
I definitely agree! It leaves the person who you reached out to feeling guilty they couldn't be there enough 🥲

Reactions: punkarmadillo
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Rest in peace.