C

crapatev

Feb 24, 2024
I definitely want to kill myself. I live in the UK, but have no access to firearms or CTB medications; i.e. my nation would prefer I suffer (I won't bore you with details) rather than take my own life. I came here looking for useful, do-able methods, BUT ...

There appears to be absolutely no way to do this peacefully and painlessly. Every single method suggested here is overwhelmingly refuted as virtually impossible in practice, especially via substances meds (e.g. SN), or highly discouraged. So, what exactly is the point of this site, apart from an outlet for people to just fantasize about suicide?

The only option left for me is an "adrenalized" method - scary or painful. Jumping off a tall cliff (at night and with covering over the eyes) or drowning. Yes, sounds awful ... but the alternative is ...WHAT EXACTLY? I have no choice.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShinyScissors, SVEN, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
J

JustAnx

Student
Oct 12, 2024
I think you are not correct bout the sn method. It's even in the ppeh. And there's a high success rate for this method.

Reactions: UnwillingSavior, Fall_Apart, Fangarina and 11 others
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Agree - jump or drown, best options in UK.. I am praying drowning is as peaceful after breathing in water as people say ..

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
alienfreak

alienfreak

A danger to myself
Sep 25, 2024
The site educated you about the realities of killing yourself. Dying painlessly is a very big ask. You just happen to not like the information and the fact that we live in a society that wants suicidal people to have to suffer and die without dignity. I dont see how that makes the site useless

Every single method suggested here is overwhelmingly refuted as virtually impossible in practice
I have no idea why you think that.
Hanging seems fine to me and there is a lot of helpful instructional information, likewise for SN. Inert gas sounds doable too but takes some more setup and effort to acquire everything

• Love
Reactions: sugarb, ctb2soble, SpaceInvader and 15 others
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Vultures circle overhead
Feb 28, 2023
Unfortunately that's not the site's fault, it's because people keep restricting access to peaceful suicide methods out of extreme indifference and narcissism.

Reactions: Tima, Vivir_O_No, SoFewMethods and 15 others
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
If you can't find a "suitable" CTB methods don't blame this forum.
We have nothing to do with your choices & preferences🌹💔

• Love
Reactions: sugarb, potatosandfish, Fall_Apart and 7 others
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
We all wish for peaceful methods such as taking N, but substances like it are illegal and near impossible to source.
The site has a few purposes, the main one being a safe place for people who struggle with thoughts of ctb. A community where they can speak freely without being judged, condemned, or sectioned. There is even a recovery section.
The site also has information about how some methods work, how failure can lead to bodily damage if done wrong, and why some others are a bad idea. People will attempt no matter what pro-lifers say or do, at least here you can understand what you're getting into.

Reactions: SVEN, ijustwishtodie, sancta-simplicitas and 7 others
T

Tima

Dec 15, 2020
I definitely want to kill myself. I live in the UK, but have no access to firearms or CTB medications; i.e. my nation would prefer I suffer (I won't bore you with details) rather than take my own life. I came here looking for useful, do-able methods, BUT ...

There appears to be absolutely no way to do this peacefully and painlessly. Every single method suggested here is overwhelmingly refuted as virtually impossible in practice, especially via substances meds (e.g. SN), or highly discouraged. So, what exactly is the point of this site, apart from an outlet for people to just fantasize about suicide?

The only option left for me is an "adrenalized" method - scary or painful. Jumping off a tall cliff (at night and with covering over the eyes) or drowning. Yes, sounds awful ... but the alternative is ...WHAT EXACTLY? I have no choice.
Hi there, I'm also in the uk and it's definitely a disadvantage in terms of options. I'm sure we'll find a way.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and scarletrat
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Your claims about methods etc are simply not true.

Reactions: willow115, astr4, BoredNTired and 1 other person
nattys5thtoenail

nattys5thtoenail

Oct 6, 2024
Not a fault of the site but rather society unfortunately, we only know what's been discovered.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Tima and EmptyCurtainCall
A

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
The body is truly a cage for the soul.

The thing is, true painless methods cannot be vocalized. Because then this site would be deemed a pro suicide site and get shut down. Lostallhope almost got shut down for that just for telling people about noble gasses and painless asphyxiations.

A gun can do it. But most people like us are under a 5150, making it impossible to get a gun unless you find a real sleazy private gun trader in the under world and hope they arent a cop.

Drugs are the next thing, and of course they were made almost impossible to get in terms of them causing painless death. Even fentanyl is cut nowadays to prevent an easy way out. Sickening, isn't it?

What they won't tell you is that certain combinations will work. The most popular being taking drugs with alcohol and do a large drop off a tall cliff or building, since alcohol and drugs will kill your survival instincts. BUT too much will knock you out.

The other issue, and this me personally, is that some of us want to die privately. When I had an allergic reaction and couldnt breathe, people were LAUGHING in the emergency room, staff and patients alike.

Every time someone wants to jump off a freeway here, these car brain morons will tell the guy to jump so they can continue their 9-5 wage job or commission. Suicide in the public eye is seen as a comedy and only a tragedy to those who care about you. Society is sinister like that.

So if you want to die privately and painlessly? You will have to find a way to do that and its almost impossible.

I would love to die in a flower field, under a moonlit sky, and a endless horizon. I do not want my body found for years. I rather it rot in nature.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: ShinyScissors, ctb2soble, Vivir_O_No and 5 others
T

tinyboxer

Sep 29, 2024
I would argue that most causes of death are quite painful and the opposite of peaceful. Heart disease, cancer and accidents (car accidents, overdoses fall etc.) are the 3 leading cause of death in the U.S. I was a scribe at a ER for 1.5 years and say a few trauma patients come in with extreme levels of pain, and each of these patients not matter how gnarly the injury was came in conscious to answer questions before being fully put to sleep. Of course some of them were glad to be alive after the fact but my observation was that society seems almost hell bent on you suffering in life and suffering in death. That being said I think it's a bit idealistic to think the CTB would/should be peaceful. Many of the methods u listed are real ways people die everyday the main difference is they don't have to fight the SI. Peaceful death is a privilege and unfortunately our current society has the ability to give it to everyone but refuses.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and zenirsar
A

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
I would argue that most causes of death are quite painful and the opposite of peaceful. Heart disease, cancer and accidents (car accidents, overdoses fall etc.) are the 3 leading cause of death in the U.S. I was a scribe at a ER for 1.5 years and say a few trauma patients come in with extreme levels of pain, and each of these patients not matter how gnarly the injury was came in conscious to answer questions before being fully put to sleep. Of course some of them were glad to be alive after the fact but my observation was that society seems almost hell bent on you suffering in life and suffering in death. That being said I think it's a bit idealistic to think the CTB would/should be peaceful. Many of the methods u listed are real ways people die everyday the main difference is they don't have to fight the SI. Peaceful death is a privilege and unfortunately our current society has the ability to give it to everyone but refuses.
I really hope the prison planet theory isnt true.

Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
Agree - jump or drown, best options in UK.. I am praying drowning is as peaceful after breathing in water as people say ..
Hi! I've always heard, except for that underwater aliens movie, that getting water in your lungs was pretty painful

Reactions: EmptyCurtainCall
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
If it makes you feel better, the alternative is to wait for a natural death, which is never guaranteed to be painless and/or peaceful. All of the methods we could use to achieve the quickest and peaceful death are restricted or banned by the government, lol

You can always use the darknet or find street drug dealers to get fentanyl. You have nothing to fear, but only if you are 100% sure of your decision to CTB soon. Otherwise, be careful

Anyway, I hope you'll find your ideal method. I also understand the pain and stress of the process of deciding on the method and then searching for the resources. Stay strong 💙

Reactions: Tima
A

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
If it makes you feel better, the alternative is to wait for a natural death, which is never guaranteed to be painless and/or peaceful. All of the methods we could use to achieve the quickest and peaceful death are restricted or banned by the government, lol

You can always use the darknet or find street drug dealers to get fentanyl. You have nothing to fear, but only if you are 100% sure of your decision to CTB soon. Otherwise, be careful

Anyway, I hope you'll find your ideal method. I also understand the pain and stress of the process of deciding on the method and then searching for the resources. Stay strong 💙
Tor is riddled with feds these days. You have to practically be invited to those sources, given an encryption for locked up ERCs. Sellers are absolutely paranoid of feds now, and rightfully so.

Reactions: glossble
EmptyCurtainCall

EmptyCurtainCall

Oct 11, 2024
it sounds like you're either trolling or didn't actually read into this site . sn has about an 83% success rate if it's pure enough , you don't vomit immediately (which can be helped by taking an ae) , or if you aren't found and resuscitated . most of the failures from this method have been from people being found and getting help . sn is far from impossible

Reactions: Tima
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
Tor is riddled with feds these days. You have to practically be invited to those sources, given an encryption for locked up ERCs. Sellers are absolutely paranoid of feds now, and rightfully so.

This is fucking insane...It seems like all of the resources for peaceful methods are impossible to get now, even the SN. Unfortunately, I can imagine the situation only getting worse in the future.

People deserve to have the right to die too

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and AbyssalAlien
A

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
This is fucking insane...It seems like all of the resources for peaceful methods are impossible to get now, even the SN. Unfortunately, I can imagine the situation only getting worse in the future.

People deserve to have the right to die too
I agree. Why keep someone in consistant pain under the false hope that everything will magically get better? What if the standards of society are contributing to why people want to die? "Thats just how it is!" The life mongers tend to shout to us, as if we should just accept what makes us miserable.

And yes, it is becoming more difficult to find means to die peacefully while the painful methods are only prevented when its disruptive to society's movements, such as jumping in front of a train....yeah how dare we ruin people's normal day in their go lucky happy lives lol.

Reactions: glossble
SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
Why is nobody talking about the inert gas method? I have a nitrogen tank full of pure nitrogen, I just gotta setup everything else, but it is feasible. It's as peaceful as they come.

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas and nembutaldream
Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
If there was a pain-free way to kill yourself, suicide rates would be even higher lol. As it is, you have to have a reduced fear of pain to successfully kill yourself. You are not capable of ctb if you are hung up on the fantasy of a painless death. Why do you think there are so many people who've been here for years?

Reactions: LifeQuitter
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
I agree. Why keep someone in consistant pain under the false hope that everything will magically get better? What if the standards of society are contributing to why people want to die? "Thats just how it is!" The life mongers tend to shout to us, as if we should just accept what makes us miserable.

And yes, it is becoming more difficult to find means to die peacefully while the painful methods are only prevented when its disruptive to society's movements, such as jumping in front of a train....yeah how dare we ruin people's normal day in their go lucky happy lives lol.

Most people are ignorant fucks, maybe they think something like: "If I feel happy and can bear all the hardships of the life, then anyone can!"
Also some people may seek validation or a sense of purpose through their "heroic actions", in other words, just a selfish desire to feed their own ego. Why would they care about how much we suffer? Most importantly, we are the living proof of their heroism and perseverance 😂

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and AbyssalAlien
A

anemicamoeba

Oct 5, 2024
Wow, this is bad news. I was planning to get tor and start looking this week.

Reactions: AbyssalAlien
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

Most methods will be painful to some extent and in various degrees. A shot to the head will probably hurt, maybe not for long, but would hurt for a split second before it reaches the brain stem I assume, if you are even lucky enough to hit it, if not, then it will hurt for longer and be more painful probably. I guess N might not hurt, but almost nobody can access N. The biggest pain point with SN for me is the vomiting, which will most likely hurt if you handle throwing up poorly like me. Every method that's «accessible» has a risk of being painful or uncomfortable. Personally, I'd rather vomit a last time or take the risk of missing the brain stem, than to deal with the pain and panic of drowning or the panic and suffering of maybe failing or excecuting a hanging attempt poorly and risking permanent brain/organ damage and becoming a vegetable. I hate physical pain, but there's no other realistic options that are painless.

Reactions: Tony24
A

AbyssalAlien

Oct 5, 2024
Wow, this is bad news. I was planning to get tor and start looking this week.
There are some forums in tor that can lead you the right way. But you really gotta be careful about who you talk to. If isnt feds, it could likely be a total creep that is into disgusting crap.

N

nembutaldream

Oct 11, 2024

Dignitas or Paegasos.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I understand your suffering and pain since I'm in the same situation. For me, it really does all boil down to painful methods like drowning which I think fucking sucks and is just so unfair. At the end of the day though, that isn't this site's fault but rather the fault of malicious and evil pro lifers who are actually pro suffering and want you to suffer for as long as possible. This site still has some use as at least you can mention any of this without getting locked up due to being deemed insane. This site isn't perfect but it's the best one there is for us. I'm sorry for your suffering and I hope you find peace soon