Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
.. go out with a bang.

One thing that just hit me the other day.

While you are all making plans to CTB, what if you just made a last attempt at doing something?

As in, try to take take back from our overlords. The people who have everything.

Its like a 1% chance it will succeed and you could end up rich or you could end up dead. But that's still some upside from just ending up dead (CBT).

Thoughts?

LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
.. go out with a bang.

One thing that just hit me the other day.

While you are all making plans to CTB, what if you just made a last attempt at doing something?

As in, try to take take back from our overlords. The people who have everything.

Its like a 1% chance it will succeed and you could end up rich or you could end up dead. But that's still some upside from just ending up dead (CBT).

Thoughts?
What if I end up in prison? Won't be easy to ctb then... Plus, I've failed at most everything. An average person's 1% is one in a million for me.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
yariousvamp

yariousvamp

Misanthrope vampire
Sep 8, 2024
I'm new, can anyone tell me what ctb means?

Reactions: Tony24
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
The "overloads" are the main reason I'm suicidal. Jackazzzes took all my money, crushed my health, and bombed my life back to the stone age.

People who pretend to be fighting "the overloads" are actually the overloads. Con men.