• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
A year ago, my family could have definitely realized that it was due to loneliness. Now that the source of my suicidal thoughts are from the fact that I have to live and work a near endless cycle for decades in my life just for a slight hope that I'll be able to live my last few years (where my body would be failing, people I love would be dead, etc) comfortably, I doubt it. I haven't voiced these concerns to anyone irl and the people around me think I'm too stupid to think about the future

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and etherealspring
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, not accurately. I'm not even the suspected suicidal one of our family. They likely will know the last thing that pushed me over the edge and speculate other nonsense, but never the full picture. I don't plan on leaving a note. I don't see the point of listing all my reasons and explaining why I chose to end my life. I don't believe it matters anyways. My reasons are for me and nobody else. Besides, note or no note people can't help themselves from speculating and judging.

• Love
Reactions: littleinsanity
pomcustard

pomcustard

Coping with sweets
Jul 29, 2024
I doubt it. If anything, I'm pretty sure they think that I'm doing better now (I had a failed attempt years ago) but I feel just as I had all those years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
I

isekai

Aug 1, 2024
One side of my family will blame the other, and the other will wonder what they did wrong. In the end the biggest problem is the family that wont see their faults. I know I'm a child that a mistake. You figure things out when you get older....

E

esistzeit

šŸŽ¶ Will my soul ever rest in peace? šŸŽ¶
Jul 17, 2024
I have attempted before and I have "suicide" written all over my face.

For an outsider, the reasons would be pretty obvious. But my family is so f****** ignorant and blind that they are probably going to attribute it to something outrageously inaccurate like drug dealing or the like.