Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i'd switch everything off and be nothing for all time life just that shit in this universe
maybe if you had unlimited power you could make something worth living though
god all knowing and all powerful yet he created the human species totally dumb as shit

Reactions: sserafim and Forever Sleep
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

Deeming that I were better dead
Oct 28, 2023
If I were god I would take all the suffering (mental and physical) off of people who don't deserve to suffer. Too many good people on this planet who are put through things I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

Reactions: Nlis2244, sserafim and Darkover
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
under no remotely realistic circumstances would i want to be alive

Ideas are easy . Getting from an idea to a workable reliable product or solution is trillions of times more difficult . The devil is in the details and the obstacles to accomplishing that goal or solving that problem

Imo an example of a fallacy is that humans are taught some ideas expressed in language are real or workable.

ideas like god , magic , a soul , afterlife etc are not real not workable impossible actually.

for example saying if I were god. what does that even mean? there is no god #1. ok lets say if i were another human like a billionaire. no that's not possible .I can't be another human or another sentient being. that is an impossibility. but it's easy to say in words and another human reads that and put their interpretation into that phrase from their own world model . but that's totally impossible to be even another human.

No each of us is stuck in this animal body until the body and brain dies. we can't become someone else.

The only thing i can think of to approach god-like powers is for me to become very rich which although not impossible i'ts highly improbable. but even if i won the loterry or created a good startup and got 500 million dollars. then i might have approaching what some consider god-like powers ( can get almost anything) don't have to work etc. but that is very improbable. even if i won the lottery i would not want to live for several reasons some of which money doens't make you invulnerable to cancer , old age stroke accidents in other words suffering or extreme pain.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't believe there's such a thing as one, all that existence is, is a cycle of meaningless suffering and senseless cruelty that so tragically continues to repeat, there's no meaning or purpose behind any of this. Existence is just a horrific mistake, I would never wish to exist in this hellish reality, I'd always and only prefer the peace of non-existence.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Not sure, I think being god would be too much responsibility for me. It would be nice to have ultimate power and control though, and to be the creator of the world, but with great power comes great responsibility.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
All of my problems stem from society, if I were god, those society does not apply to me, so my problems would be solved and I would not kms.

Reactions: Nlis2244 and sserafim