D

Dkim06 19

Jan 31, 2020
To be born again, would you?

If you had a reset button would you use it?

Or would you stay as "nothing "

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Depends. Would I come back to my current life? And will I still have all the knowledge I had previously before hitting the reset button?

Reactions: Lostandlooking, WFJ74, VIBRITANNIA and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
personally, i would want to stay as nothing. as edgy as this sounds, i don't like this world or the people in it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Leshen, shush, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
i dont wanna go over this existence again, unless i am reborn as a vampire that wld be cool or wld have super powers

Reactions: Skathon
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I'll have a big portion of NOTHING, please. Make it a double, just to make sure there is no effing way I materialize into a human.

Reactions: shush, Skathon, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I could choose exactly who I'm born into and have awareness of my previous life in order to compare how much better it is......then I would probably still find some way to feel existential dread and misery down the line but I would at least want to try out a seemingly better life until that point.

Reactions: Skathon
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Absolutely not, unless I would be able to control both the world/reality I am born into and my physical (or immaterial) form. I would remain suicidal regardless, however.

Nephthys22

Nephthys22

Aug 16, 2020
Honestly in my case, If I could have a life with a supportive non-abusive upbringing, and no mental illness I would consider it. Much of the issues that I face are due to making quick decisions based on survival rather than logic. On the other hand one of my greatest fears about ctb is the prospect of reincarnation. There is nothing that says that the next go around will be a pleasant one. In fact, I am inclined to believe that a person's next "lifecycle" would be worse due to their previous choice to cbt. That being said, I believe that there is nothing. Just void.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Born again is this planet? No.

Reactions: Leshen and Skathon