V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Do some of yo
u become indifferent
which things do not matter to you anymore?

Reactions: Derpnation21 and Trisolaris
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I actually haven't been able to 'let go' of anything. Although, that may be because I'm not actually firmly committed to ctb - there's a chance I'll never do it. I worry constantly about disease, finances, being harmed by/harming others, and social standing. I know that failures in all of tthese areas will lead to immense pain. I can't let go unless I know I can end it 100%.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cowtipper, pthnrdnojvsc, sparkie and 1 other person
Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I still worry about everything since I don't have my ctb nailed down to a specific day.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Can't say I care about much anymore, haven't for a long time.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Trisolaris
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
I care that I may leave people with nothing. I don't have a thought nor do I look both ways when making a turn in my car. If your in my way watch out because at this point it's just money in my spouses bank!

• Yay!
Reactions: Cowtipper, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
When I first became actively suicidal I did stop worrying about things. Now I rarely feel the emotion "worry" or "fear" strongly at all. But I do want to avoid prison/torture/etc. Big amounts of physical pain and situations where my ability to ctb is reduced I wish to avoid, and the chances of such horrors happening in the near future are very, very low.

If I was walking around with a sawed-off loaded with slugs or 00 buckshot I would probably feel very, very calm about everything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper, pthnrdnojvsc, Trisolaris and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
When I first became actively suicidal I did stop worrying about things. Now I rarely feel the emotion "worry" or "fear" strongly at all. But I do want to avoid prison/torture/etc. Big amounts of physical pain and situations where my ability to ctb is reduced I wish to avoid, and the chances of such horrors happening in the near future are very, very low.

If I was walking around with a sawed-off loaded with slugs or 00 buckshot I would probably feel very, very calm about everything.
Probably shouldn't say this but I carry a decent knife everywhere, just don't feel safe without a way of hurting myself. Or some other clown who gets a bit tasty.

Reactions: Cowtipper and GenesAndEnvironment
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
the only thing i give a shit about is my dogs and making sure they are well cared for. i don't care what happens to my body or mind or anything outside my personal life. the world has never been worse and i think nothing of it

• Hugs
Reactions: Cowtipper and Joarga
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I gained lots of weight and became really lazy because I'm like "I will ctb, who cares?" but the thing is... I'm still alive and dealing with lots of shit.
I don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up.