J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Normally we tell people to call for help if their attempt fails.

But in case of SN where permanent damage is usually not seen, do we just drink more instead of call?

Thoughts?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you are not determined to go through with it, you shouldn't be taking it. If one is determined, then they should drink more. If one is not, they should call ems.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Hazelnut, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
That's a decision one can make only in the moment.

If the throwing up causes one to change one's mind, call EMS.

If it brings nothing but disappointment, keep drinking.

Reactions: BLUE1970, Hazelnut, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Vomitting your SN doesn't mean the attempt failed. You might have absorbed enough SN already. You can drink more if you don't think so.

Reactions: Salt, chrisbate7, EconomcDisparity and 5 others
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
If the people who followed anitemitics and still failed (one or two) had just drank another cup of SN, would they have ctb'ed or would they have just thrown it up again / been in pain?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If the people who followed anitemitics and still failed (one or two) had just drank another cup of SN, would they have ctb'ed or would they have just thrown it up again / been in pain?
If they drink a second cup they are goners. It's super hard to do after you have just thrown up and you are nauseous.

Reactions: Hazelnut
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
If they drink a second cup they are goners. It's super hard to do after you have just thrown up and you are nauseous.

Ah :/

looking at the files it seems that every member that failed didn't follow the regimen, either

Reactions: Salt and Hazelnut
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
Maybe SN capsules as a backup instead of the second glass would be easier.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Hazelnut
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
It's super hard to do after you have just thrown up and you are nauseous.
Yeah I've noticed that too on goodbye threads. They usually still ctb but there definitely seems to be a strong reluctance to take a second dose even if determined.

Reactions: Hazelnut
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't think so. People who tried capsules had mixed results to begin with, and they reported needing to drink a lot more water than expected with them. Even at the largest size, it's a lot of capsules. And if you're throwing up, it's going to be really difficult to choke anything down. I have a condition that makes me vomit a lot and be nauseous all the time. When I'm vomiting, even sips of water are nearly impossible. I can't imagine it would be different with SN.

But one thing people don't often seem to realize is just because you're throwing up liquid, doesn't mean you haven't absorbed the SN from it. You're poisoned. You're probably going to puke. Antiemetics are really there to try and prevent that long enough to absorb the poison, and they probably won't stop it entirely.

Reactions: job1315
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
One person recently had put it in capsules. He only took some ibuprofen, nothing else. He took a few extra capsules and had a very easy time of it I think although he didn't post much after taking them.

I wonder how much water he swallowed to take 33 capsules. He said after about eight minutes he felt nauseous and that was all.

After you throw up you are going to be extremely nauseous. I know of one or two only who drank a second cup.
PPH give the SN method a score of 78% for reliability. That sounds about right, 7 or 8 out of 10 people succeed.

Last edited:
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I remember one girl in particular who did capsules and kept commenting as she took them. It took her awhile and she mentioned the amount of water being a lot. She also survived, despite being determined and seemingly ready.

Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
You're right with capsules, not a good idea at all. So it is a second glass then.

Reactions: Homecoming
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Second SN gives 100% death guarantee. I use second definitely

Reactions: Homecoming and sadworld
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Vomiting a lot does not necessarily result in failure even if you don't drink the second glass. Better safe than sorry but it is possible that a lethal amount was absorbed already, or not everything was vomited out from the stomach.

That was the case with my friend.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread.53182/

Reactions: sadworld
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It sounds like it's 100% fatal to all unless they end up going to the hospital. It's hard to keep track of these.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Vomiting a lot does not necessarily result in failure even if you don't drink the second glass. Better safe than sorry but it is possible that a lethal amount was absorbed already, or not everything was vomited out from the stomach.

That was the case with my friend.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-thread.53182/
Yes I agree with him. I love you Misery!!! :)))

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and MiseryLovesMyCompany