• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ready.to.go

Nov 19, 2021
I'm planning on doing the metoclopramide regimen, but I have an illness that causes me to be very nauseated and throw up easily. I'm wondering if I drink it and need to throw up, how long do I need to keep it down in order for my body to absorb enough to be effective? I've heard you pass out pretty quickly after taking N, so it seems maybe not that long? If I hold it in, but then pass out and then my body throws up when I'm passed out, will it ruin my attempt?

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
You'll need to hold enough in until you CTB.

Reactions: houseofleaves
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I'm planning on doing the metoclopramide regimen, but I have an illness that causes me to be very nauseated and throw up easily. I'm wondering if I drink it and need to throw up, how long do I need to keep it down in order for my body to absorb enough to be effective? I've heard you pass out pretty quickly after taking N, so it seems maybe not that long? If I hold it in, but then pass out and then my body throws up when I'm passed out, will it ruin my attempt?
Do you think fitting some kind of mask would work to keep it in if it happens when unconscious? Would probably mean we'd choke on it but as long as we are unconscious it shouldn't matter.

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
25g is more than the lethal dose. Although you may throw up, your body should have absorbed enough or some to kill you.
Do prepare to make and drink a second glass.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
25g is more than the lethal dose. Although you may throw up, your body should have absorbed enough or some to kill you.
Do prepare to make and drink a second glass.
They're referring to N not SN.

Personally I'd expect the meto to stop the nausea and subsequent vomiting. I'd suggest trying the meto first and see if it has an impact on your usual nausea. From there you'll have a better idea of how well it works. It essentially stops the signals of nausea that trigger vomiting but a trial run (without N obviously) would maybe give you some peace of mind and if not then you can try a different AE. There are a few. If you find that they don't work the way you need to I'd say N is probably not for you. On a brighter note though, it seems N isn't especially nauseating like SN. Many seem to do it without AE's.

• Informative
Reactions: madebrief and Suicidebydeath