Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
Out of habit I'll search for jobs, before I stop myself and have to remind myself there's no reason to do it. I didn't finish college, but I have been working since I was 17. There's this part of me that's trying to wait until the date I've chosen because things will be in as much order as I can get them. But I feel like I'll do it impulsively. I know some fear of what will happen after, but I feel that because I could never imagine myself having any type of future that it makes the thought of staying here and dragging out the suffering seem even more fearsome to me. I keep saying I'll just try to let myself hit rock bottom, exhaust all resources, and go into a downward spiral, but I don't know if I can actually make it through all that instead of just doing it sooner

Reactions: crybaby
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I haven't had a job since the end of 2019. Frankly, I don't really care right now, just going through the motions since I plan to CTB late 2020, if not as soon as I am able to. I'm just going through the motions of day to day life in order to not draw suspicion.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Recently unemployed. Had been searching at some weeks ago but couldn't find anything that potentially matches with my shitty skills. I'm just too stressful at this moment so for around two weeks, I barely thinking about a job. Probably I could come back to the company before the last one, but in my current state, I'm still to anxious to take any job. Sorry for the rambling.

Honestly I just want to CTB ASAP, but still have some debts. I want to pay it first before die.