Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Is there a difference if you´re going to ctb in a cheap hotel room or if you ctb in a fancy hotel room,what would you choose?

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Ashpac, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think I have a preference, only that I'm at peace and I'm comfortable and ready to ctb. If I do have money, then I guess I could indulge a little bit before checking out/catching the bus though.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, OnlyMercy, Alecsa and 6 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
If I had the money and wanted to do it in a hotel I would choose a fancy one just to experience an ounce of luxury in my poor life and as a fuck you to the rich bastards who owns the hotel, they can afford the cleanup and what not.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Ashpac, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Fancy hotel.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TreatmentDidntWork

TreatmentDidntWork

Mar 15, 2019
As nice of a hotel as I could afford. Why not? Not like my money's doing me any good when I'm dead.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, Tragoedia Vitae, Sick Boy and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Nice hotel. It seems less depressing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae, Sick Boy and 1 other person
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
May as well go all out and choose a fancy one. Money is useless at that point anyway.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg, Tragoedia Vitae and 3 others
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I chose a fancy one only to chicken out. I was running out of money, but I thought 'oh well, it's my last day anyway'. I ordered expensive food from room service. Then I paid for one more day, thinking I'll eventually build up the courage, then another...
I ended up losing money and still living. I went from suicidal with savings to suicidal and poor. Mega fail.

Reactions: Random, Strumgewehr, ThisIsTheEnd and 4 others
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I chose a fancy one only to chicken out. I was running out of money, but I thought 'oh well, it's my last day anyway'. I ordered expensive food from room service. Then I paid for one more day, thinking I'll eventually build up the courage, then another...
I ended up losing money and still living. I went from suicidal with savings to suicidal and poor. Mega fail.

damm, mega fail... sorry to hear that

what method were you gonna use?

I'll go for a medium class hotel, thats a good hotel, like a Hilton

Last edited:
Reactions: Strumgewehr, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and 2 others
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
damm, mega fail... sorry to hear that

what method were you gonna use?
I was considering hanging, but I couldn't even begin. I know people usually chicken out during the attempt, I couldn't even lift my ass from the bed. It was like a force holding me frozen.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I was considering hanging, but I couldn't even begin. I know people usually chicken out during the attempt, I couldn't even lift my ass from the bed. It was like a force holding me frozen.

Sure, I can totally see that happening in a good class hotel or in a cheap one....

hanging is a really hard way to go....

im choosing N:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae, WhiteRabbit and 1 other person
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
Sure, I can totally see that happening in a good class hotel or in a cheap one....

hanging is a really hard way to go....

im choosing N:

I'm too pussy even for N. I don't deserve to lurk here anymore.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I'm too pussy even for N. I don't deserve to lurk here anymore.

dont say that, if you dont wanna go, dont go... but life can continue to be a bitch...
thats my story, even if I get the 2nd bottle of N, I probably wont drink it and let it expire... im a pussy too, I dont wanna leave my mom with the pain...
but then again... i cant stand it either... damm

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg, Tragoedia Vitae and 1 other person
N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Fancy. I was planing to book an ocean front hotel in Malibu to end my life but now I change my mind. I want to die in my apartment. I feel more comfortable in my own bed surrounding my favorite house plants.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae, Sick Boy and 3 others
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Fancy. I was planing to book an ocean front hotel in Malibu to end my life but now I change my mind. I want to die in my apartment. I feel more comfortable in my own bed surrounding my favorite house plants.

Well definitely, why would you choose other wise?

I guess we that choose different its because we dont own an apartment, or mabye some people dont want to ctb in the same house as the family.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae, N-IsMyHope and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
daldtn-omni-dallas-hotel-king.jpg

Reactions: Meg, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and 4 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
fancy. my last stick-it-to-the-(wo)man.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tragoedia Vitae
N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Well definitely, why would you choose other wise?

I guess we that choose different its because we dont own an apartment, or mabye some people dont want to ctb in the same house as the family.
I am totally a loner, no friend no family in this country. So, I'm afraid no one will find my dead body, that's why I choose hotel at first. But I have a few ideas now on how to make whoever find me. (not sure if that's gonna work though.) In worst case, the smell will make someone noticing me but I really don't want that...

Yeah If I share my place with others, I'd not ctb there for sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae and Sick Boy
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I guess fancy. Let me taste a bit of luxury before going.
(Tbh, i don't think I'll be enjoying much, mind would preoccupied with something else )

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, whatever1111, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
.....So, I'm afraid no one will find my dead body....

Yeah, I would like to be found, but then again, why do we care much for what happens after death?

I worry my mom will suffer... But I'll be dead!

I don't want to kill myself and my roomie to find me... But why? I'll be dead

I want to ctb in a hotel with 16Celsius air conditioner so my body doesn't rot that bad.. but why do I care?

Can't stop thinking maybe there's a way to enjoy life? But I have 20years looking for that formula!!!! I'm so broken

Reactions: OnlyMercy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae and 2 others
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Dirt cheap. ..."'cause cheap is how I feel."

Reactions: OnlyMercy, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tragoedia Vitae and 1 other person
futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
I want to book a room in hotel from large chain (NH, Ibis, Radisson Blu etc). For such a chain it won't be a big problem, if someone dies in their room. But for a small "private" hotel it can be a problem I guess.

Reactions: Random, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tragoedia Vitae
Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I would like to CTB on a forested cliff facing the sea, but if I had to go with a hotel, I would pick a cheap or middling one because I feel out of place in luxurious hotels. Besides, checking out of life in a grand hotel would probably attract more (undesirable) attention.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Fancy hotel. I'll spend like 400 bucks on the hotel alone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and whatever1111
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Cheap motel. And give the savings to my family.

Reactions: deflagrat
A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
Just something practical

Reactions: OnlyMercy
OnlyMercy

OnlyMercy

No More
Oct 23, 2018
It honestly couldn't matter less to me. I don't really enjoy or crave much of life's "luxuries" so I guess cheap and practical will do.

locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
Fancy, but for practical reasons. Typically, the higher the class of hotel, the higher the class/competency of its staff. After putting up the DND sign on the door, assuming you choose a quiet method like SN or N, your body will be discovered when your scheduled stay is over and you haven't checked out yet. Even if cleaning personnel discovers you first, management will immediately be alerted. Management at, say, a Ritz-Carleton will have the benefit of a lot more training and know-how as to what to do in an "emergency," as opposed to a third-party hotel management company hired by the hotel owner to manage on-site. Your room will be sealed off immediately, the police will be called promptly, etc. If you have any contact list or other communication you plan on leaving with your body, the chances of those items being tampered with or thrown away will be much less with a high-end hotel, as, again, their training will kick in, and they will want to avoid ANY liability by leaving things undisturbed until the police arrive.

Obviously if you're just looking for some free cable and a warm shower before blowing your head off without leaving any instructions/contact info, it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: N-IsMyHope, Ssrejisser and ShadowOfTheDay
usedoverandover_

usedoverandover_

Mar 19, 2019
If i should stay there for a longer period (months), i would prefer a good environment. But if it's just for a couple of days then i don't care.