Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I have a question to everybody in SS...
If you must give up your CTB in your whole life, What would happen or How would you live on?

Once, I had considered my option to give up my CTB for a long time at least. Of course, it was discarded soon.
But I asked myself, Hey If yourself MUST give up your CTB in your whole life for some reasons, how could you live on in this hellish life?

Surely I would harm myself everyday with various means, cursing my fate everyday so.
I would feel that all hopes had gone, I would consider myself as a dead in alive.

Life is very, very hard and cruel. Maybe I will be forced into giving up my CTB in my whole life by some accidents or events.

I am scared.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ame and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im guessing no more difficult then it would be now. my disorders are confusing and thats my best explanation

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Rose
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Be a NEET and live with parents until they die and then live on the streets and die of dehydration or drugs. Yaaay, life is so precious thx 4 the gift.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, NodusTollens and 4 others
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I would just start drinking again. Without question, it's the only substance or drug that actually releases some of the stress.

Reactions: usedtolovelife, NodusTollens, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I would probably evolve into some hideous tentacle demon with an unhealthy interest in Japanese women.

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: puppet_nihilist, Lost in a Dream, Blue Rose and 2 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I don't know, honestly. The suicidal thoughts have accompanied me for so long that I almost don't WANT them to fully vanish. If the option to ctb was completely erased. I'd probably take up daily weed smoking again.

• Hugs
Reactions: usedtolovelife and Blue Rose