L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
If you knew you were going to be homeless and had the means to end your life would you do it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annointed_towers, hereornot, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Definitely

• Hugs
Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
I would. I am too old, have too many injuries and my chronic pain from those injuries keeps me on the verge of ctb as it is. Being homeless is a bridge too far as far as I am concerned. At least for someone in my position.

L

ladybug

Aug 8, 2024
I would. I am too old, have too many injuries and my chronic pain from those injuries keeps me on the verge of ctb as it is. Being homeless is a bridge too far as far as I am concerned. At least for someone in my position.
I am 49 and have lost everything and was a stay at home mom so I have no skills to get a job

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ihateearth, null_blank, annointed_towers and 2 others
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
I am 49 and have lost everything and was a stay at home mom so I have no skills to get a job
There are a TON of jobs around here that don't require any experience but I dunno if they pay enough to secure housing.

If I were you I would check with churches about training programs and housing vouchers. And with Rehabilitative Services. Especially if you have any chronic medical conditions. What about couch surfing for a bit until you get up on your feet?? I stayed with a friend when my first husband left me and I didn't have a job or savings. I made sure she didn't have to lift a finger to clean anything while I lived with her. And she didn't cook a single meal. When I finally found a job and got my own apartment, she was really disappointed. Lol Said I was the best wife anyone could ever ask for. Haha!

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Si vous saviez que vous alliez vous retrouver sans abri et que vous aviez les moyens de mettre fin à vos jours, le feriez-vous ?
Yes yes ,even if i won in lottery i would like to die

Reactions: Hollowman
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
I'm very close to that. Few days. And the worst thing is that I recently discovered that I was led into this and deceived by the people who were supposed to look out for my interests, and a family member.

Reactions: Defenestration
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Depends on what you mean by homeless. Sofa surfing? Been there, done that. Living in a van? Know plenty of folk who do that. Living in temporary accommodation? It's shite but there's a way out. Living in a tent? Great if you've got the skills, the desire to do so and in a part of the world where the environment makes it sustainable. Living in a car? Very tough. Living on the streets? Ah, that's different. Help is intermittent and it's not safe.

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
If it meant living on the streets with the dangers that come from it, no possibility to get a job and forced to beg or steal for my own survival then yeah, I'd end myself before any of that would happen. Which is pretty much what I'm trying to stay on lookout for. Quitting before and if things get terribly worse.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Yes, definitely. And it will likely happen to me sooner or later.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
No. I've been homeless several times in my life. It is temporary, not permanent

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally wouldn't wish for something as cruel and futile as existence under any circumstances, I find existing deeply undesirable, I only hope for permanent nothingness where I cannot suffer anymore for all eternity, if I had the means to reliably cease existing I'd certainly be at peace now, I would have ceased to exist a long time ago.

Reactions: Defenestration