Iwouldratherdie

Iwouldratherdie

Mar 31, 2020
Would you call ems? How likely would someone call ems if they heard me puking in a hotel room?

Reactions: falloutcarter13
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
not likely. anyone can puke for any reason. food didnt agree with them, health conditions. theres so many "normal" reasons for it that most would probably pass it off as nothing. you could always have the tv going or some music to cover it up though

Reactions: AJ., BaconCheeseburger, Toobrokentofix and 1 other person
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I wouldn't, but that's because I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to get involved in the life of others.

Most people would just assume that the person vomiting is drunk or at least not in the middle of a suicide attempt, vomiting is fairly common. But there are plenty of nosy people who, probably with good intentions, will call the hotel staff or an emergency number when they hear it.

Reactions: stationarymillennial, GoodPersonEffed, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Yeah personally I wouldn't worry about this too much, if I was lucky enough to be able to ctb in a hotel with my SN. Unless you're loudly calling for help or stumbing around knocking shit over at 3am, I really doubt anybody will intrude. Modern hotels have pretty good insulation so the guy in 209 doesn't have to listen to the guy in 211 pound out a meth head hooker.

• Love
Reactions: MikeDeross82, I screwed up, BaconCheeseburger and 4 others
D

Done at Fifty

Student
Feb 19, 2019
Unless they're also calling for help, I wouldn't. If someone has food poisoning they'll be vomiting several times all night and just need to get it out of them.

so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
it's a hotel. i'd go to drugs and/or alcohol for the reason

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Like all others have said here, I wouldn't assume it was a CTB attempt and most likely just people with some health problems, or maybe had ate food that didn't agree with their stomach. As for disruptions, I'd wear earplugs and/or turn the TV on, put on headphones and pretty much just mind my own business.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'd do nothing because I mind my own business. Can't really say the same for everyone else.

Reactions: stationarymillennial
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
no i don't . That person can be drunk

Reactions: stationarymillennial