Go whole life as a KHHV

• Total voters
I

inferiorpisspot234

May 30, 2022
Obviously the one's like your own mother doesn't count

And everything else in life remains the exact same btw, it's just that you are completely devoid of any opportunities with the opposite sex

sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
idk the guys on wizchan seem pretty desolate

• Aww..
Reactions: bruised and inferiorpisspot234
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
just popped over there and a large number of the recent posts are from their depression board šŸ˜”

• Aww..
Reactions: inferiorpisspot234
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Assuming in this scenario I'm attracted to women, that would suck to be fair. But if the rest of my life was good, with friends, perhaps a job and hobbies I enjoyed and no particular difficulties, I think you wouldn't be doing too bad in the grand scheme of things. It's harder to be happy without a romantic relationship but perfectly possible to still lead a fulfilling life. I'd easily take a life without a romantic partner over one with moderate/severe mental or physical illness.

Reactions: Anonymoususer1234, Elio24, whatevs and 2 others
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
If it meant I got rid of every disease I have, of course. In a heartbeat.

• Hugs
Reactions: kavina and inferiorpisspot234
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Of course not. We are literally the result of millions of years of sex. Humans need romantic relationships and affection from time to time. You can look this up at literally any book about human biology/psychology, page 1! You are a human being, not a robot.
Yea what can we even do tbh?
Nothing, just ctb

Reactions: GasMonkey, inferiorpisspot234 and Valky
t0rch

t0rch

too much
Mar 29, 2023
Depends on what is meant by experience really. Like romantic experience or just any interaction at all? Hell that would be something to have never interacted with a women. Romantically, in a heartbeat man, I'm gay so it really doesn't concern me!

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Yes, provided that I don't see any ever. Full monastery mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mirrory Me, inferiorpisspot234 and SoftWorries
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
As someone who has been married, I'd be happier if I was still a virgin.

Doing it on my own causes way less drama.

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, inferiorpisspot234 and UsagiDrop
S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
I find people with this opinion generally have no solid sense of self or identity. I think you can work on that issue regardless of any mental disability or physical abnormality you might perceive in yourself.

Romantic relationships are something tangible that can be understood and lack of them are definitive clear demonstrations of often deeper issues.

The problem arises when you attribute the problem to be simply not having a relationship, ignoring the deeper underlying issues.

I am not saying that romantic relationships aren't important, but if you think they are so important it consumes your mind you have other problems that you probably can work on,
but if you focus all your attention on relationships you won't make progress on the more important parts of life such as self-actualization, development of passion, pursuit of meaningful goals, understanding of self, being comfortable in ones self. All of these are internal problems that can be fixed internally with no reference to an outer observer. So no claim about the world being against you can defend.

Reactions: Elio24, whatevs, uniqueusername39 and 2 others
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
I find people with this opinion generally have no solid sense of self or identity.
I agree. This was me in my 20s. Unfortunately it's still me today.

All of these are internal problems that can be fixed internally with no reference to an outer observer. So no claim about the world being against you can defend.
I don't agree with this. Some people might have issues so deep that they are unfixable. If you can work on yourself and succeed then that's great, but don't assume it can work for everybody.

S

spinningship

Student
Dec 20, 2022
I agree. This was me in my 20s. Unfortunately it's still me today.

I don't agree with this. Some people might have issues so deep that they are unfixable. If you can work on yourself and succeed then that's great, but don't assume it can work for everybody.
While I agree with you I think people are pretty bad at judging whether problems are unfixable.

crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
in a heartbeat yes

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Oh yeah. But being gay sure helps with that!

Romance doesn't actually figure at the top of my concerns. Independence and lack of disability are what mainly concern me....

ferret-in-a-sock

ferret-in-a-sock

Jan 25, 2023
That is kinda already my life, but I have a fear of touch that's super bad. It bothers me sometimes, but it's never like the biggest worry I have.

Like sometimes Ill be like "i want a relationship :(" because I'm like mid 20s and everyone has one, but like then someone will pat me on the back or put a hand on my shoulder and I'll flinch hard. I don't let people hug me.

At this rate virgin for life.

• Aww..
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Yes with a caveat. Only if the rest of your life makes up for it, be it professionally, spiritually or otherwise. If the rest of the human experience isn't extraordinary (or YOUR mind/coping isn't), then lack of romance or sex is the last nail in the coffin.

crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
How?

Then obviously the question for you is, would you do it with 0 experiences with men
it would be easy for me, im trans so being born as a male would be great for me even if it meant no relationship

Reactions: inferiorpisspot234 and SoftWorries
S

Spyware

Nov 6, 2020
That's already my life pretty much.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I already do, I'm 45 years old and it's not that I cared much until a couple of years ago.. anyway I wouldn't care if I had known before, I always go to mine.

//

Ja ho faig, tinc 45 anys i no Ʃs que m'hagi importat gaire fins fa un parell anys.. igualment no m'importarƭa si ho haguƩs sabut abans, sempre vaig a la meva.

Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
No. I like their companionship and they add to my happiness.

Float On Okay

Float On Okay

I wonā€™t be okay.
May 13, 2020
No, but I don't really get this question. So you either keep your life the same as it is or make it worse by being incapable of having any experiences with women whatsoever? Any man can do that with ease, if they want to. Sounds like a shitty existence though, unless you have very strong, peculiar beliefs. It's like saying, "do you want to live life with two arms or one arm?"

If it meant I got rid of every disease I have, of course. In a heartbeat.
That's not what he's saying, though. He said "everything else in life remains the exact same btw."

Last edited:
SexyIncƩl

SexyIncƩl

šŸ­my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
No, but I don't really get this question. So you either keep your life the same as it is or make it worse by being incapable of having any experiences with women whatsoever? Any man can do that with ease, if they want to. Sounds like a shitty existence though, unless you have very strong, peculiar beliefs. It's like saying, "do you want to live life with two arms or one arm?"
Maybe because it releases much social pressure and heartbreak? A ton of social infrastructure is about gender roles. So many hoops, lessons, effort

Reactions: Float On Okay
ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Nope, kill me now

Reactions: inferiorpisspot234 and The anhedonic one
qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
I wouldn't mind. I hate going through misogyny, I'd do anything to not have to deal with it

K

kavina

Aug 26, 2022
Of course not. We are literally the result of millions of years of sex. Humans need romantic relationships and affection from time to time. You can look this up at literally any book about human biology/psychology, page 1! You are a human being, not a robot.

Nothing, just ctb
not really. We can adapt. That's also human. You don't need sex to survive. You need self control. There are millions of things better than sex. The male orgasm is pretty short and not as good as the female one anyway, so it's like striving for something that's a let down anyway. Two seconds here three seconds there. It sounds terrible tbh.