• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

would you?

• Yes

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
I'd like to say yes but I can't fathom living so many years like this

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
helllllll no. idc abt ppl enough to sacrifice myself through years of suffering so they can experience a utopia that i never can, despite my suffering being the cause of it. ppl are partially the reason why i'm kms in the 1st place💀

Reactions: sserafim and reclaimedbynature
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
so you can get the ideal world/society you wish other people could live in but you have to keep living with the pain that makes you want to CTB but you can't CTB you have to die of natural causes in order to get the ideal world/society

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Oh, thanks for explaining, Id so no for me 😐
so you can get the ideal world/society you wish other people could live in but you have to keep living with the pain that makes you want to CTB but you can't CTB you have to die of natural causes in order to get the ideal world/society

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only eternal nothingness is ideal to me, there is nothing desirable about existence under any circumstances, I find it tragic how life even exists at all, I believe it would be better if there was simply the absence of everything instead. And under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer for decades on end in this harmful and meaningless existence, I'd always prefer the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep.

Reactions: sserafim and hikikomorizombie
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
Only eternal nothingness is ideal to me, there is nothing desirable about existence under any circumstances, I find it tragic how life even exists at all, I believe it would be better if there was simply the absence of everything instead. And under no circumstances would I ever wish to suffer for decades on end in this harmful and meaningless existence, I'd always prefer the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep.
The ideal is nothing. What has to be endured to ensure nothing? This question is unanswerable.

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
That's sounds a rather cheap price for achieving an ideal world. But no. It's quite meaningless. What can I do with an ideal world? Get the most out of it, or just watch it, appreciate its beauty without touching it? Ideal is already the best or perfect. There is nothing better to get out of it or improve. One will only watch it rot from the ideal state. That is just more suffering.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
That's sounds a rather cheap price for achieving an ideal world. But no. It's quite meaningless. What can I do with an ideal world? Get the most out of it, or just watch it, appreciate its beauty without touching it? Ideal is already the best or perfect. There is nothing better to get out of it or improve. One will only watch it rot from the ideal state. That is just more suffering.
Yeah tbh

trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
I'm not sure if I understood the question right but I've been suffering here for like 2 decades already so if I could magically recover I would. But the question is worded a bit strange. How much longer would I have to suffer?

Reactions: Homo erectus