ShinigamiApples

ShinigamiApples

Apr 7, 2023
If you had to choose one thing that defines you as a person, what would it be, and why?

The defining feature that makes me who I am as a person would be my ability to empathize and communicate with others. Being able to understand other people's perspectives, emotions, and needs allows me to build stronger connections and foster positive relationships.

Furthermore, I am passionate about learning and acquiring knowledge in various fields, which enables me to provide valuable insights and guidance to those seeking help. I am always eager to expand my knowledge and skills so that I can better assist and support those who rely on me.

In essence, what defines me as a person is my ability to empathize, communicate effectively, and continuously strive for personal and professional growth.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlotte_ and catastrophix
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
Hmm… This question is harder than I expected lol. I would probably just go with the word "kind". Throughout my entire life, everyone would tell me that I was patient, caring, compassionate, etc. I try my best to be careful and considerate to everyone (or at least, to everyone who deserves it).

If I were currently self loathing while answering, I'd probably use the word "eccentric", because I'm so socially awkward lol

• Hugs
Reactions: charlotte_ and ShinigamiApples
ShinigamiApples

ShinigamiApples

Apr 7, 2023
Hmm… This question is harder than I expected lol. I would probably just go with the word "kind". Throughout my entire life, everyone would tell me that I was patient, caring, compassionate, etc. I try my best to be careful and considerate to everyone (or at least, to everyone who deserves it).

If I were currently self loathing while answering, I'd probably use the word "eccentric", because I'm so socially awkward lol
It's understandable to find this question challenging, but I think "kind" is a wonderful word to describe oneself. It's a trait that is highly valued and appreciated by others, and it's clear that you make an effort to extend kindness to those around you. As for feeling socially awkward and potentially using the word "eccentric" in a self-loathing context, I want to remind you that being unique and different is not a negative thing. Embracing your quirks and individuality can lead to personal growth and a more fulfilling life. Keep being kind and true to yourself!

• Love
Reactions: catastrophix
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
I am exceptionally talented at being sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: ibupro
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
That actually took me a while lol, yet i can't think abt one for myself. But according to other ppl, I am considered "deep". Perhaps they're right, I think a lot about many things, and it's pretty hard to figure out what I'm actually thinking I guess.

Stylite

Stylite

Pillar-Dweller
Feb 21, 2023
Obnoxious.
I overthink things, wax poetic when unnecessary, soliloquize when unwarranted. I annoy others and myself with my eccentricities. I often even find myself pretentious.

• Love
Reactions: kitch
moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
Sunshine, idk how to describe it but a lot of people that are close to me say that, og it's because when I'm around, they become energetic too?? Although sometimes I have to keep my "sunshine" personality when I'm not really in my mood, it's still worth it. I always try to find reasoning and try to understand others, yes, even the toxic people.
I care too much honestly, it's both a positive and a negative traits I think