rainysummer

rainysummer

x.x
Aug 23, 2022
my life is hell, but honestly, if i could press a button to try it all over again, i totally would. most of the things that make my life hell can be chalked up to pretty much nothing more than really bad luck, and although i could totally be wrong, i get the impression that most people are pretty content. it's a very dangerous game bc ofc i could totally get stuck with a life equally as bad or worse than my own, but fuck, when i look at all the people in my day-to-day life, and how alive they seem to be, it really makes me wish i could try again. i think i'd appreciate it a lot more than they do.

anyways, i have a feeling i'm in the strong minority on this. thoughts?

Reactions: shattered dreams, chyme and Klophy
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
no i would take sn and die

• Hugs
Reactions: justtoojaded, Dead Meat and Un-
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Statistically, the odds of being born into another terrible life is too high. Wouldn't bother risking that personally.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, bubo, Deadroom and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, of course not. With life comes the unlimited potential to suffer. I believe that being born into this world is the worst thing possible and that it's always better to not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, Disappointered, Dead Meat and 2 others
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
No. No, I just wanna be done forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and redeyepiranha
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Random? No. Most people on this planet live even less fortunate lives. Hard pass.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
No!!! Why go through this again.... Even if it's slightly less shitty?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I never want to come back to this shithole ever again, I've had enough pain and misery :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Tiberius85

Tiberius85

Aug 21, 2022
No. For the simple reason, that even though there is a lot of beauty in the world, I simply don't see any wider meaning in life in general. There's no good reason for it. Hence, no reason to get another shot from my perspective.

Reactions: Disappointered, not-2-b-the-answer, rainysummer and 1 other person
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
A random person? If i could keep my memories without the emotions that come with it, maybe.

Living an equally bad or worse life and dealing with everything once again till CTB is the only real solution would be torture.

The allure of joy is a strong one though. There are people out there who are happier with a lot less than I have, maybe it could be me? Who knows.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and rainysummer
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Without my memories it would not be me. With my memories I would not want to live another life. So hard pass for me.

Reactions: Celerity
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
No. Especially when I know for a fact things are probably gonna get more shit on earth. Socially, politically, economically, and environmentally.

Reactions: Celerity
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Low odds of coming back in as fucked up a situation as mine...but the mere possibility of that or worse makes it unplayable. Hard pass.

Reactions: newave3 and Celerity
H

Helmetrash

Sep 1, 2022
Of course I would!

Reactions: rainysummer
D

Deadroom

Sep 2, 2022
I was going to make a joke and say my
mum so I could abort myself but then Id have to also CTB as her because shes just as miserable. No need for two abortions.

I hate this life but I wouldnt want another round as anybody else. Even someone happy. I just want it to be over.

Reactions: rainysummer