ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I am always optimistic that I can find a CTB partner either through webcam, voice or text.

Not sure if that is realistic expectation ?

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Yes I would, honestly it sounds like a good way to go. You could talk about your feelings, support each other, wish each other well, and not feel alone in your last moments.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
Yes I would, honestly it sounds like a good way to go. You could talk about your feelings, support each other, wish each other well, and not feel alone in your last moments.
I agree with you on that one. But how minimum could it be for you to have value - for example, live texting? Would that provide enough support?

Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Honestly anything goes, texting, voice chat, video chat. It doesn't really matter at that point, does it? Whatever me and my partner are comfortable with.

Reactions: ddn.ctb
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No, I just want to die peacefully far away from other people and be forgotten about. In general I just think a suicide partner isn't a good idea as other people cannot be trusted and relied on, involving other people in suicide plans could potentially lead to complications.

Reactions: LilaMond, obey_xi, DyingToDie123 and 2 others
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
Anything would be better than the loneliness imo. A partner would be nice, especially a complete stranger. No previous impressions and such...

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Definitely not. I want my last moments to be peaceful and quiet. More importantly that would interfere with my plans a lot.

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
Definitely a no as well. I'm not scared to be alone, nor to die alone. I would prefer to be alone somewhere beautiful before death.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
yes hope I can find a CTB partner

bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
No, I just want to die peacefully far away from other people and be forgotten about. In general I just think a suicide partner isn't a good idea as other people cannot be trusted and relied on, involving other people in suicide plans could potentially lead to complications.
Those are very fair points.

ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
No way. I'm not going to essentially encourage another person to ctb with my presence and pro-death attitude. My problems are mine alone. I hope everyone else finds help, companionship, good luck, etc.

Reactions: Manfrotto99 and ddn.ctb
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
my girlfriend ctb, she was the only person i wld have ever gone with and i wish i had

• Hugs
Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
If I had the option, I would. Obviously there are a lot of things that can go wrong with partnered CTB but if none of things were a factor then I would.

Reactions: Twiceler
BananiFatFat

BananiFatFat

Oct 20, 2023
I wish I had someone to CTB with me. I feel like it would be way more calming to have someone there in person.

• Hugs
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I went to the partners megathread after buying way more SN than I will need and was seeing if there were people nearby to share it with. There's something weird though to me about doing it with a stranger on the internet. My last moments would probably be me trying to not be awkward me to this person, which sounds stressful, and also panicking about, like, what happens if they die and I don't? Do I get convicted of manslaughter? I watched the Michelle Carter documentary and it is my biggest fear with this site.

Reactions: ddn.ctb and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
In my opinion, it would be really nice on paper. But in reality i think it would be somewhat uncomfortable, maybe if you knew them well before hand then it would be more comfortable .

HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
Probably not. I really don't want to encourage another person to die even if they want to. I would only encourage those who I feel truly should die, garbage like myself.

achb

achb

I am Clive
Oct 23, 2023
I don't know. I think it depends on the partner. There are some suicidal people I simply cannot relate to nor find comforting to be around. We simply do not share the same struggles nor reasons. But if they were already a friend? Absolutely. If we messaged before hand and suit each other well enough? Sure.

Reactions: DyingToDie123 and ddn.ctb
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Sep 9, 2023
I don't know. I think it depends on the partner. There are some suicidal people I simply cannot relate to nor find comforting to be around. We simply do not share the same struggles nor reasons. But if they were already a friend? Absolutely. If we messaged before hand and suit each other well enough? Sure.
That is so true. You need more than just someone there. There has to be a connection.

Reactions: achb and DyingToDie123