N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
...the second entry you get is the wikipedia article of this forum where obviously the name is mentioned uncensored. (suicide forum has to be on English)

The article calls this forum more or less pro-death and probably has the goal to damage this forum. The whole thing is quite ironic. In Germany this forum is barely talked about in the media they fear the Streisand effect I assume. Google and other search engines were pressured to de-rank this forum so that less people notice it. And now since there is this wikipedia article this is like a huge ad campaign. The wikipedia article is mentioned earlier than all the pro-life suicide forums. Only the suicide hotline is ranked prior to it.

What do we learn by that? Now I had to give a speech that also mentally ill people want to be seen as grown ass adults. yada yada

To make it short:

They shoot themselves in the dick. (is this really a saying?)

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Lost in a Dream
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
have you (or anyone for that matter) tried to edit the wiki so its not all pro-death?
it would have to be approved i think, which is where i can see it falling down at, but im fairly confident anyone can edit it
They shoot themselves in the dick. (is this really a saying?)
also, yes it is lol

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
have you (or anyone for that matter) tried to edit the wiki so its not all pro-death?
it would have to be approved i think, which is where i can see it falling down at, but im fairly confident anyone can edit it

also, yes it lol
I don't waste my time on editing wikipedia article. From what I have heard there are editing wars. Moreover I am quite sure the wikipedia community is too mainstream for breaking with the media narrative in this instance.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It's so stupid how people think Sasu is pro-death when it clearly isn't. That doesn't mean there aren't some members here with pro-death opinions, but it isn't what the forum is about. I wish people on the outside would realize this.

In all honesty, sometimes I see things in a very pro-mortalist way, and I think that everyone would be better off if they died and didn't exist anymore, but I also realize that we don't have the right to make that kind of decision for someone else. I get so sick of the "death cult" narrative, but have no idea how to change it, when pro-life people refuse to see past their own biases.

Reactions: Celerity and CasTheFriendlyGhost
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
It's so stupid how people think Sasu is pro-death when it clearly isn't.
outside people: omg theyre encouraging people to kill themselves, the horror!!!
suicidal people: oh! this place is going to encourage me to kms!? YES!
(gets here): why arent you telling me to die?

its too much for them and not enough for us XD XD
(probably doesnt apply to everyone, but it does for me and i think i saw a few other posts with this perspective lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Germany is stupid when it comes to this type of thing. The funniest thing is that when I'm in Germany, I always getting the 0800 suicide prevention number banner displayed on any video but when I was in Austria, Poland, Czech Republic or Bulgaria, this stupid banner was gone until I was back in Germany XD
Yeah, as if calling this number would help after you get stuck in a melody loop while calling them.
There was a video made by some German influencer and the results of his "social experiment" was quite funny (at least for me) since you would expect at least this to work but it seems like Germany is still a analog country

Here is the video I was talking about Link YouTube ||||||||| mirror page in case YT requires age verification