• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Me personally, I'll likely plan to be dead within the next 1-14 year(s), assuming that would be the lifespan of my pet. But if I want to kill myself before my doggy dies, idk what I'll do about him....

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have family. Said family admitted to me that if I died they may be unable to care for the pet and may forget to feed it. It scares me, but I believe if I tell them to care for my cats in my note that it'll be done. I have trust in them.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking
sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
I have family. Said family admitted to me that if I died they may be unable to care for the pet and may forget to feed it. It scares me, but I believe if I tell them to care for my cats in my note that it'll be done. I have trust in them.
always nice to see you, Abyssal.
I really hope your cats are taken care of when you die/ctb.... then again i still think you're a good person and hope you'll be around for as long as possible.
Worst case scenario, I'll take your cats and they will be well-fed for the rest of their lives, I'll even hold off on killing myself until they're resting in peace with you
(Also I drew this for you.)
also also, i intended for this to be as reassuring as possible so if it's not, my bad :')

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-30 8.13.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-30 8.13.01 PM.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Abyssal
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
always nice to see you, Abyssal.
I really hope your cats are taken care of when you die/ctb.... then again i still think you're a good person and hope you'll be around for as long as possible.
Worst case scenario, I'll take your cats and they will be well-fed for the rest of their lives, I'll even hold off on killing myself until they're resting in peace with you
(Also I drew this for you.)
also also, i intended for this to be as reassuring as possible so if it's not, my bad :')
Appreciated, thanks for the kind words 🤗

sylvey

sylvey

me hoy minoy
Oct 11, 2023
Appreciated, thanks for the kind words 🤗
anytime.
since you have cats, i modified it <3 please enjoy, and remember i'm always here if you need to talk

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-30 8.51.03 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-30 8.51.03 PM.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
Reactions: Abyssal
D

doormat25

Oct 25, 2023
I do not have family or friends. I've been in agony thinking about my pet. I don't want it to suffer be mistreated by anyone. I've decided to take him with me. I'm not a killer and love him so much. I'm out of options. I feel like a monster.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga