N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I made a short research how much the catholic church is paying reparations in my country. I am shocked they pay so few money. It is a shame. The church is so fucking wealthy. 2021 they paid 13 million. That is a joke.

In 268 cases they paid less than 10.000 euros. In 47 cases more than 50.000. And in 6 cases more than 100.000 euro. Fuck the church. If they were not forced to do it the victims would not get any penny.
I know the pain can never get fixed by money. But I think many victims are now also mental wrecks who cannot work just like me. They are experience poverty. While the church is granting itself new palaces for their priests.

Yeah I was abused by my parents. Especially by my mom. My dad once said she wish one could sue her for that. Fuck this hypocrite. He looked away when she abused me as a child. He has seen it quite often. Never intervened. And now he pretends he would never have seen it. Fucking ignorant jerk.
Yeah suing her would have no benifit. My parents support me as good as they can. We are in the same boat. And yeah the ship will sink in the next years because probably me and my sister cannot work due to the abuse.

I think I am the only one in my family who is self-aware about that. The rest of my family tell themselves fairy tale story that there will be an happy end no matter what.
Yeah I am extremely anxious. The situation will be so dramatic. Not sure if I experience it. I might kill myself before the worst will happen (financially).
If I was abused by another person who is not financially supporting me I would try to sue to shit out of them. I read in the US the compensation for damage and suffering is often way higher than in my country. But I think this is often only the case when one can sue a company. There is another spirit of the law. Diffferent principles I think. But I am not an expert.

I wish I could get 500 k for my pain. Of course probably noone would pay my this much. But I could buy me an apartment (maybe already for 150 k). So I could stop worrying about homelessness.

Yeah but there will never be justice. Though one could say my parents also will get punished, We will probably all have to live in poverty in some years. Or they will have to find my dead, cold body when I kill myself. I get the main punishment for basically getting abused. So as a cherry on the top one could say.
But there will come a time my parents cannot ignore anymore which major damage they have caused. Sometimes they get a guilty conscience but they are very skilled at forgetting/ignoring the hurtful truth.

How much would you demand?
Maybe you can add punishments in general. Like 10 years in prison.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Why Me? and Lost in a Dream
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I made a short research how much the catholic church is paying reparations in my country. I am shocked they pay so few money. It is a shame. The church is so fucking wealthy. 2021 they paid 13 million. That is a joke.

In 268 cases they paid less than 10.000 euros. In 47 cases more than 50.000. And in 6 cases more than 100.000 euro. Fuck the church. If they were not forced to do it the victims would not get any penny.
I know the pain can never get fixed by money. But I think many victims are now also mental wrecks who cannot work just like me. They are experience poverty. While the church is granting itself new palaces for their priests.

Yeah I was abused by my parents. Especially by my mom. My dad once said she wish one could sue her for that. Fuck this hypocrite. He looked away when she abused me as a child. He has seen it quite often. Never intervened. And now he pretends he would never have seen it. Fucking ignorant jerk.
Yeah suing her would have no benifit. My parents support me as good as they can. We are in the same boat. And yeah the ship will sink in the next years because probably me and my sister cannot work due to the abuse.

I think I am the only one in my family who is self-aware about that. The rest of my family tell themselves fairy tale story that there will be an happy end no matter what.
Yeah I am extremely anxious. The situation will be so dramatic. Not sure if I experience it. I might kill myself before the worst will happen (financially).
If I was abused by another person who is not financially supporting me I would try to sue to shit out of them. I read in the US the compensation for damage and suffering is often way higher than in my country. But I think this is often only the case when one can sue a company. There is another spirit of the law. Diffferent principles I think. But I am not an expert.

I wish I could get 500 k for my pain. Of course probably noone would pay my this much. But I could buy me an apartment (maybe already for 150 k). So I could stop worrying about homelessness.

Yeah but there will never be justice. Though one could say my parents also will get punished, We will probably all have to live in poverty in some years. Or they will have to find my dead, cold body when I kill myself. I get the main punishment for basically getting abused. So as a cherry on the top one could say.
But there will come a time my parents cannot ignore anymore which major damage they have caused. Sometimes they get a guilty conscience but they are very skilled at forgetting/ignoring the hurtful truth.

How much would you demand?
Maybe you can add punishments in general. Like 10 years in prison.

I would put the people who have wronged me behind bars and hold them accountable using the full extent of the law - that will never happen, though, since courts here don't care about the small people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
I'd sue myself

Reactions: lachrymost