Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Dear psychiatrist, stop blinding yourself on your version of reality and "what's best for me" and try to actually see what's true instead. Maybe then you'd finally realize just how much you're destroying me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I guess I'd say some things to my dad: "stop forcing me to live up to your expectations and stop dictating how I will live my life. I don't want to get married or have children; stop expecting me to. I will *not* continue the family line. Stay mad."

I'd say this out of sadness to my crush: "why did you stop talking to me? I just want to know."

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure who that would be.

Maybe one of my parents...

But, honestly, I guess if I had to pick one person I feel the most mad at (though only sporadically) it's my previous girlfriend. Also the person I happen to love the most though.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable saying what I'd want to tell her though. Not here, anyway. Not right now. But save to say that I feel like none of what happened at the ended needed to happen and that I wouldn't be suicidal right now if things had gone differently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure who that would be.

Maybe one of my parents...

But, honestly, I guess if I had to pick one person I feel the most mad at (though only sporadically) it's my previous girlfriend. Also the person I happen to love the most though.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable saying what I'd want to tell her though. Not here, anyway. Not right now. But save to say that I feel like none of what happened at the ended needed to happen and that I wouldn't be suicidal right now if things had gone differently.
That's ok, it's always optional to answer my posts :)
I guess I'd say some things to my dad: "stop forcing me to live up to your expectations and stop dictating how I will live my life. I don't want to get married or have children; stop expecting me to. I will *not* continue the family line. Stay mad."
Good one, honestly.

Reactions: sserafim
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
No words for Nfather.

0fhhsqbqez4a1

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ijustwishtodie, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There isn't really a single person that pisses me off the most. I'm just annoyed at humanity overall for wanting to keep me alive because of how they glorify suffering and hardship. It'd be okay if they glorify their own suffering and hardship but they use the fact that "life isn't fair" to create additional hurdles to ctb so that people can experience the unfairness of life even whilst trying to escape life. If I could say something to these people, I would ask them to legalise euthanasia for anyone who wants it

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pluto and sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
There are so many people who piss me off, some of which I don't feel comfortable sharing on a public space, but I'll say this to my rapist:

You're lucky you got away with what you did. You deserve to be in jail right now but you're walking the streets a free man. I hope karma bites you in the ass one day. I hope what you did to me haunts you for the rest of your miserable life.

• Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pluto and wondering&wandering
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Dear Nfather,

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pluto and reclaimedbynature
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I wouldn't say anything to them because I don't want to ever speak to them again. I cut them out of my life life for a reason.

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
That's hilarious, lol. What's an nfather though?
Narcissistic father. N is used by Redditors on the r/raisedbynarcissists subreddit to denote "narcissist(ic)". Such individuals can include family, friends, coworkers and bosses. E.g. (What I've seen so far) Nfather/mother, Nbrother/sister/cousin, Nuncle/aunt, N(girl/boy)friend, Nhusband/wife/spouse, Nboss etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Pluto
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Narcissistic father. N is used by Redditors on the r/raisedbynarcissists subreddit to denote "narcissist(ic)". Such individuals can include family, friends, coworkers and bosses. E.g. (What I've seen so far) Nfather/mother, Nbrother/sister/cousin, Nuncle/aunt, N(girl/boy)friend, Nhusband/wife/spouse, Nboss etc.
Ahh okay, thank you. It's been a while since I've been active on reddit tbh.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?