wobblycoatrack

wobblycoatrack

Oct 5, 2023
I think I would want it to be a national park or somewhere near nature. Just a really pretty peaceful spot away from everything that's ever brought me pain and somewhere my loved ones wouldn't be the ones to find my body.

There's this national park almost 2 hours from me which is where I'd probably go. I think I'd go up to a high spot or look out and watch the sunrise.

• Love
Reactions: potatocube, vinlander, etherealspring and 1 other person
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
I think I would want it to be a national park or somewhere near nature. Just a really pretty peaceful spot away from everything that's ever brought me pain and somewhere my loved ones wouldn't be the ones to find my body.

There's this national park almost 2 hours from me which is where I'd probably go. I think I'd go up to a high spot or look out and watch the sunrise.
I hope in my kitchen or basement, as im most comfortable and have the best memories there.. home alone as I am now, intoxicated, depressed.. its just "home" it feels right.. so hard to describe the feeling I have right now. But it is the way I want to ctb..

• Hugs
Reactions: wobblycoatrack
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
At home, in my bed.

• Hugs
A

anon554

Aug 27, 2024
Same place I have in mind right now. A pier where my father used to take me to fish.

• Hugs
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
in my bed. with my softest blankets and music playing

• Hugs
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't want humans to interfere with my suicide so I'm trying to find a remote isolated spot.

In a remote place as far away from humans as possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: potatocube and wobblycoatrack
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
In fantasy, some nature spot as well. Like a forest with lots of pine trees and moss. Ideally I would just decompose and be nourishment for the soil. I just like the idea of getting away from the civilization, from all the noise, all the pollution, all the man-made things, and the yuckiest thing on this planet - the humans. Being part of nature.

But in reality, I don't want to be discovered by any human. So I would like just a secluded cabin in the woods or something. Or just some fairly remote place with a nice view.

Idk, something about pine tree forests just brings me peace.

• Hugs
L

Lovewasneverenuff

Aug 21, 2024
A beach, listening to the waves. The sun would be on my face and I'd just fall asleep and not wake up

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: potatocube, nihilistic_dragon and wobblycoatrack
Gangrel

Gangrel

Experienced
Jul 25, 2024
Forest, very far away and isolated where no one will find me for days or years.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and wobblycoatrack
wobblycoatrack

wobblycoatrack

Oct 5, 2023
In fantasy, some nature spot as well. Like a forest with lots of pine trees and moss. Ideally I would just decompose and be nourishment for the soil. I just like the idea of getting away from the civilization, from all the noise, all the pollution, all the man-made things, and the yuckiest thing on this planet - the humans. Being part of nature.

But in reality, I don't want to be discovered by any human. So I would like just a secluded cabin in the woods or something. Or just some fairly remote place with a nice view.

Idk, something about pine tree forests just brings me peace.
Yeah I hadn't even thought about that, if I had the money to buy a little log cabin out somewhere I definitely would, that sounds like such a cozy and peaceful place to ctb. I'd like to have a little log fire going and some old music on a record player I think and just be calm and warm in my final moments yk?

• Love
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i would do it at home, in my room. but i cant bc i live with my parents

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Somewhere peaceful and far away from other people where I'm able to die painlessly and finally be free from this cruel, torturous existence but I guess it doesn't matter too much as long if it means I get to die and be permanently unable to suffer.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
There is a place in Cornwall (UK) called Holywell Bay beach. It can give the most impressive sunsets. We go down on family holidays there a lot, and there is a large sandy hill where you sit on chill and watch it.

I often thought it would be a beautiful final place.

Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
I would do it at the beach at sunset. I know of a beach where there is a large deck overlooking the water. You can see the ocean, beach, and boardwalk for quite a distance. It would be a nice place to spend my last day. The beautiful view would calm my nerves.

Last edited: