• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
what would that look like?
What would your ideal life be like?

Reactions: Dliena, smileycryptid, Kit1 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
If it was up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I just wish to permanently disappear with all finally forgotten about. What sounds ideal to me is being unconscious for all eternity, it sounds beautiful to me to be eternally unaware of the horrific tragedy that is existence, being able to erase my existence would solve everything for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, Forveleth, Kit1 and 5 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Mentally stable with someone who is the love of my life with our dogs in the mountains . You?

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, smileycryptid, Kit1 and 5 others
Ociv

Ociv

Don't fear what's in your head
Mar 29, 2024
I would have a purpose to wholeheartedly devote my life to. Something like a family, or perhaps God, or some mission passed down from on high. Attaining this purpose would be challenging, but gratifying as I see my progress towards it grow. I would be happy In success or failure because I would know that whatever happened was in service to something beyond me that I would be willing to give up my very humanity for. This purpose would be unambiguous, and I would never feel like I was losing sight of my goal. Even though the road would twist and turn, I would always be able to see my gleaming destination over the horizon, and I would know that if I just keep going, everything will work out.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, Kit1, wildflowers1996 and 1 other person
RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
A healthy brain and more money

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, butterball, halleyscomet and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't want anything from this evil world and evil life .

The only thing I want is for my suicide method to work so that I can escape this hell forever to non-existence forever to infinity and beyond forever not existing

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, halleyscomet, Forveleth and 5 others
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Guess I'd have self-esteem, boundaries and would live with my partner in the country side in a cottage. We'd have some animals like goats, cats, dogs, donkeys and a garden with flowers and vegetables. I'd have friends, real friends who stand by me, no jealousy, no manipulation.
I would eat as much chocolat as i like without any health consequences :).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, Kit1, divinemistress36 and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Cured of depression so I could enjoy the miracle of bring alive.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, Kit1, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Cured of depression so I could enjoy the miracle of bring alive.
Why do you think that being alive is a miracle? How is it one?

Reactions: worthIess, Kit1 and pthnrdnojvsc
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
Mentally stable with someone who is the love of my life with our dogs in the mountains . You?
the doggy thing i agree. against my better judgement i applied to foster a dog. f'n 10k questionaire. why are they so picky??? i can just go to a puppy mill ffs! these are things what want to live and need a home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I would have the ability to manifest my desires into reality. I would be able to get and have everything that I want. "I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it." "I want it, I got it. I want it, I got it." I would live in fantasy instead of reality. I would live in my desired reality (right now it's the Harry Potter universe) and be able to go to other realities as well (maybe even back to this one to go traveling lol). I wouldn't have to eventually become a slave to the system (work for a living) just to survive. I would have an infinite amount of money, go traveling and explore the world. I would stay young and beautiful (maximum 25) forever. I would never age or get old. I would also have the ability to time travel and go to other universes/parallel realities when I get tired of this one (I believe in the multiverse)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: worthIess, Dliena, Kit1 and 1 other person
RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
Why do you think that being alive is a miracle? How is it one?
Depends on definition. It's a "miracle" I'm alive because without modern medicine I wouldn't be. My mom ran out of amniotic fluid and had to be rushed in for a C-section. I probably wouldn't have survived all the ear infections I got as a kid without antibiotics

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth, sserafim and Kit1
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I would be talented game and film creator

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, RosesFlourish, smileycryptid and 4 others
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
If it was up to me I'd choose to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I just wish to permanently disappear with all finally forgotten about. What sounds ideal to me is being unconscious for all eternity, it sounds beautiful to me to be eternally unaware of the horrific tragedy that is existence, being able to erase my existence would solve everything for me.
She has a point

Reactions: Forveleth, Kit1 and sserafim
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
A normal, intelligent person I suppose

• Love
Reactions: Arachno, halleyscomet, wildflowers1996 and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I would be talented game and film creator
You would still want to work in your ideal life? Why? In my ideal life, I wouldn't need to eventually work for a living. I would be rich (have an infinite amount of money and be able to print more when I want to)

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Kit1
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
Just to be happy in my own skin and not have to explain myself to others.

• Love
Reactions: Arachno, wildflowers1996, Dliena and 1 other person
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
i would want a partner i could trust and would feel loved by. i would want my ideal body that I have in mind without any health consequences (bmi 13-15 probably)...uhm loooots of money and being able to travel a lot. probably still work but without any pressure more as a thing to do and to have a routine

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: halleyscomet, wildflowers1996, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
World peace. Everyone to be equal and free of suffering everyone will be healthy, happy and equals. And for my children to be always happy, healthy, self sufficient and to be kind and warm hearted.

• Love
Reactions: halleyscomet, Dliena, RosesFlourish and 4 others
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
You would still want to work in your ideal life? Why? In my ideal life, I wouldn't need to eventually work for a living. I would be rich (have an infinite amount of money and be able to print more when I want to)
This doesn't have to be "work". When people find their passion, they do it because they want to, not because they have to. Look at people who put their little films online for free and indie game developers who put their games up for free. They're not seeing it as a "job" they just have creativity they want to share with people.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Arachno, Kit1, wildflowers1996 and 3 others
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Not this reality/universe nor this human. I honestly wouldn't mind reincarnating on a different planet even if I got more shit/karma for it just anything that's at least far more interesting but this boring depressing 22yo autistic vanquished incompetent thing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, wildflowers1996, lack and 3 others
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
A sound mind, good friendships, and a healthy relationship.

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, Kit1, divinemistress36 and 2 others
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forveleth, Kit1, wildflowers1996 and 2 others
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
what would that look like?
What would your ideal life be like?
i would like to be loved, cared for. i want to be wanted, i want affection i just want basic human care. all my life i've been neglected by my family, medical professionals, friends, coworkers. i just want to be cared for like how others are. i know it's a bit pathetic but all i want in life is to be loved without being taken advantage of.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, tronix, Kit1 and 1 other person
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
If anything was possible?

I'd change mostly everything about me, i'm below average in every regard, so that would be nice. Straight up get rid of my mental illnesses, no more panic attacks, agoraphobia, body dysmorphia, AvPD, etc etc.

Have enough money so I won't have to work ever again, divine level talent in some arts or other things, so I can work on passion projects.

Someone who loves me for me, a solid social circle...

I'd probably spend my time helping other people in the same situation, if somehow this came true. Would actually give me hope for life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forveleth, Kit1, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
An ideal life would be one,where I spend the rest of my life by the side of my loved ones and the narcissist monster I am forced to call "father" disappears forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: wildflowers1996, Forveleth and divinemistress36
E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Rich and able to dedicate time to my favourite hobbies instead of working

• Love
Reactions: wildflowers1996, Forveleth, Arachno and 1 other person