unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
It can also be a new planet entirely/fantasy—any type.

For me, it would be the planet Ekutoha from my current story. A world of dreams—eternal slumber.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and Rocinante
Toy

Toy

Let me out.
Mar 12, 2023
I am currently extremely fascinated by Neptune so it would have to be Neptune for me, Neptune is very beautiful

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and unnormal9
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I am currently extremely fascinated by Neptune so it would have to be Neptune for me, Neptune is very beautiful
It is very beautiful planet. Especially because blue is my favourite colour. A colour of melancholy, forlorn and solitude.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Toy
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
whichever is furthest away

The newly identified planet, known as OGLE-TR-56b, is an amazing 5,000 light-years from Earth, easily setting a new distance record.

Reactions: unnormal9 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd love to live on an underwater planet with no pollution and not as a human- I'd like to be able to breath underwater. I'd like life to be differently designed as well- a lot less suffering and pain and symbiotic relationships rather than predatory ones.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and unnormal9
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
whichever is furthest away

The newly identified planet, known as OGLE-TR-56b, is an amazing 5,000 light-years from Earth, easily setting a new distance record.
I did not know of this. The far distance makes for a comforting planet to dwell; solitude in a faraway plane.

Reactions: Rocinante