Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I'm so bored.

If I could be doing anything I think I would like to be in Hawaii on the North Shore (never been). I would like to be hot and strong and surfing and not scared of sharks. I would like to have surf buddies and a hot husband to surf alongside. I would like to be able to dry off and go out to eat and laugh and drink beer. I would like to go back to my cool house and have beach hair. I would like it to be a weekend and I am filling it with fun before going to my awesome well paid job that is interesting and never a dull moment.

What would you do? Please describe....while perhaps it's painful to wish shit that can't come true...it at least fills a couple minutes. I don't know. So bored.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Meditation guide, Despondent, PaxAmerica and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
people GIF

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: narval, Celerity, SuicidalAgain and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
I'm so bored.

If I could be doing anything I think I would like to be in Hawaii on the North Shore (never been). I would like to be hot and strong and surfing and not scared of sharks. I would like to have surf buddies and a hot husband to surf alongside. I would like to be able to dry off and go out to eat and laugh and drink beer. I would like to go back to my cool house and have beach hair. I would like it to be a weekend and I am filling it with fun before going to my awesome well paid job that is interesting and never a dull moment.

What would you do? Please describe....while perhaps it's painful to wish shit that can't come true...it at least fills a couple minutes. I don't know. So bored.
Counting my millions in my mansion

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Despondent, SuicidalAgain and not-2-b-the-answer
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Kind of random but if i could do anything without consequence i would probably attempt one of those big bank heists you see in Hollywood movies purely for the adrenaline rush.

• Wow
Reactions: Despondent, nobodyspecial, VicMackey and 2 others
Apaturesuicience

Apaturesuicience

Jun 29, 2021
For me, I really wanna be dead. If you give me two buttons - one gives me a mansion, my dream SO, all the money I will ever want, etc., the other kills me instantly and painlessly - I still choose the second one. Death is the absense of life, and life is painful. I want to end that pain. No "good" thing makes that pain worth tolerating.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hʚll, Largeletters, Dead Meat and 3 others
SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021
mmmm take a shower

• Hugs
Reactions: Despondent, RedHarlequin, fly away and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Drinking SN at sunset on a beach.... Fading away into the night.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters and Despondent
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Spend all day holding, and chatting with, a beautiful girl.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Alwaysbadtime
PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
Well after the Lottery company dropped my £200m cheque off at my house I had a helicopter come pick me up to go to airport to get on my new Jet and we flew to the Bahamas where my new girlfriend, Natalie Portman, was waiting with my fav cocktail and a vegetarian pasta dish with extra cheese. And my new car was on the tarmac, a Lamborghini, being driven by Tom Cruise who had his yatcht anchored off the coast for my personal use. And I am now chilling on the beach with the paparazzi trying to get photos but held off by my personal security team. And I... well that filled 2 minutes of boredom
Don't understand what wrestling move this is. This fantasy would be really short-lived. Looks boring and stinky. :)
This is the Pedigree move and its an actual move! Triple h signature move lol

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Alwaysbadtime and Despondent
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
I'd be sailing out into the ocean with some friends. Preferably an old fashioned tall ship, not that I mind modern sailing ships. Sailing, eating and maybe some drinking.

• Love
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Largeletters, Alwaysbadtime and 2 others
SuicidalAgain

SuicidalAgain

Dummy
Sep 9, 2020
tv show butt stuff GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Largeletters and Celerity
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
As boring as this sounds, I'd love to get some of the responsibilities in my life taken care of. An entire day of appointments, cleaning my home, and sorting out what my upcoming week is going to look like. Realistically, I could make this happen very easily. I'm just horrible at getting these kinds of things done and keeping up with routines at this point. I could plan what I want tomorrow to look like and nothing will get done when tomorrow comes.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Largeletters, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Sex and sweet Colombian cocaine.

Realistically, listening to chill music and napping.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat and Alwaysbadtime
AtMostOkay

AtMostOkay

Screw your courage to the sticking place.
Jun 29, 2021
I'd love to walk into the ocean, as far as I can, and float away into the arms of the salty goddess.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Celerity, Dead Meat and 1 other person
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
I'd take it easy.

Have enough money to live without working or with a job that only takes me few hours a week.
Go in some exotic place where temperature is always equilibrate, like Carabbian, find my dedicated and understanding soulmate and dedicate my life to raise our children.
Travel at least 3/4 time for year, have good dinners and play with my family on the beach.
That is all what I'd have.. Am I asking to much? :hihi:

• Love
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Having a burger and N for dessert.

• Yay!
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Promortalist_, not-2-b-the-answer, SuicidalAgain and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Update: I would rather do nothing. I'm taking Seroquel in a while for lights out. God bless that fucked up, dangerous medication. It's perfect for when you want to sleep for hours on end - death with benefits. The calm hangover the next day is nice too. Should give me the resolve to keep my shit together when I go to the Value Pawn and look at guns.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Largeletters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I want to sleep away the day. Existing is tiring, I just want to rest.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Largeletters, Alwaysbadtime and 1 other person
B

BrokenLine

Experienced
Jul 13, 2019
Sitting down and just talking to someone and just enjoy getting to know them, I very rarely get that feeling in life, Since I needed to hide so much of myself from people scared they'd run or I'd brake myself for so much of my life. I like to listen, I love getting to know people just people sharing who they are.

Last edited:
  • Love
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I'd take it easy.

Have enough money to live without working or with a job that only takes me few hours a week.
Go in some exotic place where temperature is always equilibrate, like Carabbian, find my dedicated and understanding soulmate and dedicate my life to raise our children.
Travel at least 3/4 time for year, have good dinners and play with my family on the beach.
That is all what I'd have.. Am I asking to much? :hihi:
It sounds lovely.
Update: I would rather do nothing. I'm taking Seroquel in a while for lights out. God bless that fucked up, dangerous medication. It's perfect for when you want to sleep for hours on end - death with benefits. The calm hangover the next day is nice too. Should give me the resolve to keep my shit together when I go to the Value Pawn and look at guns.
I'm on Seroquel too. I don't enjoy it that much. I sleep more...but don't feel much from it. What is dangerous about it? I learned I must go off it if I want to take n. I looked at guns, bought one, but got it refunded. I saw survival pics and don't know how to use them. It was a 9 mm. I heard other mm are better. Also, I learned that there's a shortage of ammo in the US...at least where I am. It's blamed on Biden and wanting to control people.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and BrokenLine
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
It sounds lovely.

I'm on Seroquel too. I don't enjoy it that much. I sleep more...but don't feel much from it. What is dangerous about it? I learned I must go off it if I want to take n. I looked at guns, bought one, but got it refunded. I saw survival pics and don't know how to use them. It was a 9 mm. I heard other mm are better. Also, I learned that there's a shortage of ammo in the US...at least where I am. It's blamed on Biden and wanting to control people.
It's not Biden. There has been a shortage for a while due to unrest and fear during COVID.
45 ACP w/ hollow points is what I'm after following the recommendations on this site.

As for the Seroquel, it can give you neurological movement disorders at high doses if you take it for a long time. I only take 25-75 mg, so it is not an effective antipsychotic at that dose. The effective dosages they give to people with schizophrenia and bipolar is where the risks mainly lie from what I understand. I am not medically trained though. Just another idiot on the internet. Ask your doctor and all that.

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
go to sleep and not wake up anymore (i also would like to know it before falling asleep: best minutes of my shit existence)

• Hugs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If I could be doing anything I think I would like to be in Hawaii on the North Shore (never been
What a coincidence, my fantasy of what I would like to be doing, surfing in Hawaii, is the same as yours only not on the North Shore, on Waikiki Beach where the waves are perfection and easy. I have never been more content than when I was doing that.

• Yay!
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
cartoon voiceover acting or something similar

• Yay!
Promortalist_

Promortalist_

Celebrate Death Mourn Life
Jul 5, 2021
Ideally I would win a lottery today, give half of the money to my family and donate rest to animal rescue organization of my liking. Once all of that is sorted, I will take SN and die peacefully.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Alwaysbadtime and VicMackey
V

VicMackey

Student
Apr 10, 2021
Ideally I would win a lottery today, give half of the money to my family and donate rest to animal rescue organization of my liking. Once all of that is sorted, I will take SN and die peacefully.
Dogs rule. People suck

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Alwaysbadtime and Promortalist_