• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Someone hands you the button. You pressing it?

• Disassociate for the rest of my life

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
I think I would. I have ADHD and sometimes it erases my problems from my brain. That doesn't work out long term, because they always come roaring back.

But what if they never did? what if it were possible to just live completely free of those thoughts?

I think to me that's the only appeal of death. It's a permanent disassociation from that pain. I vastly prefer other forms of disassociation over death; the problem is the world doesn't let me stick to those. It only lets death be permanent.

• Hugs
Reactions: hellworldprincess, Forever Sleep and Szarur-abi
T

TiredofLife-Thanks

Sep 10, 2023
If I could live without depression or anxiety disorder, or eating disorder, I would live my life to the fullest with deep gratitude. But since that won't happen, I'll just embrace death - the only one by my side.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Sylveon
prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
Oh fuck yes! If I could go hassle free and not care I'd be sealing those pills like skittles.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I wouldn't want to live / exist under any circumstances in this evil world nor as part of evil life , nor as part of any kind of conceivable existence. What i want for me is non-existence forever

It's impossible to be free of problems and suffering but even if the impossible became possible i don't want to exist

i just need to get a lot of discipline , energy , focus , courage and then take the risk and get out of this prison. And i need to get over the fear of failure and remaining alive in an even worse condition

in this , i think only @FuneralCry @ijustwishtodie @yive @eternalmelancholy a few others agree with me

Haven't seen @yive since may 2023 . maybe they ctb. eternalmelancholy ctb with N

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie