sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I think most if not all of us are unhappy with the state of our current reality/world. This got me thinking, if you had the opportunity to design and live in your own reality, what would it look like?

I'd love to hear what your worlds look like :happy: here's mine:

My world looks like Earth at its prime and healthiest - the land is vibrant and full of happy, non-enslaved animals, the waters are crystal clear, and the air is clean and fresh. There's only a few thousand people and we are all understand that we are equal to one another. We all have the same basic sense of morality (do not murder, assault, abuse, etc.) but we have different interests (hobbies, food preferences, etc.) Everybody respects each other, the other animals, and nature. We all get universal basic income and live a very high quality of life. Work is done out of passion and altruism, not for money to pay the bills. There is plenty of leisure time.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Woodnote and Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
My dream world would be where everyone was happy, loved, and had no mental or physically problems or pain. Everyone is accepting of others and we all like the way we look. Everyone would get along, no more wars and killing, everyone would stop fighting over politics and religion. A world where money and having to work doesn't exist. Basically just a great life where we enjoy ourselves not slave away just to die.

A realistic reality I want is livable wages, healthcare for all, safe affordable housing (and caps on how expensive housing and food can be) and a guaranteed job.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Jeff_The_Cursed, Brick In The Wall and 4 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I would want a reality where humanity never existed. Animals free to roam wherever they want without having their habitats destroyed or being brought to extinction.

Nature is free to run its course and a different species can rise to sentience and not destroy the planet in the process. A species which accepts their others despite their differences and resolves their conflicts with communication instead of violent means. All beings work together for the betterment of their species.

Humanity have had their chance, I wouldn't give them another in my world.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, sadghost, Woodnote and 1 other person
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
I have always wanted to see what Earth would look like had humans not torn it down and built. I would want to be about to smell the air with all the extra plants, running water, and no pollution.

invasive species would be far less of a problem too without humans which would solve a ton of environmental problems. beavers are causing trees to go extinct in areas they wouldn't have gotten to otherwise all because of fur trade.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, sadghost, Woodnote and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
It would look love a world where this planet was off limits to live for humans and we can just visit now and again and appreciate the wild life. No buildings no nothing just nature.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, sadghost, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
A world like the Sims where everything is a huge sandbox to play around in. I'd create different realities and experiment and mess around for fun. There would be 1 "main" reality save game though that is serious, it would be altered slowly based off of the stuff I learn from my screw-up realities. Preferably it would be a world in which everyone feels included and has a sense of purpose. There wouldn't be any abuse either... Except for the people who have hurt me. My bullies and abusers would be spawned in and I would screw around and annoy them for eternity.

Reactions: sadghost and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Chances are that our dream realities already exist. We just had a bad roll of the dice and got stuck here instead -_-

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and sadghost
sighingspider

sighingspider

Hi, How are you.
May 28, 2020
I think in a reality where I am God? Would be that everyone understands what it means to be human. It is very subjective, what is the meaning of being human. But I think for me, the most basic thing of being a human being is to understand that we care for each other and not our own needs. We live in a time that "I" outweighs the society. Don't get me wrong, it is important to think about yourself, but sometimes the world is a much bigger place. I guess we have become so selfish that we forget the game. We are meant to be on this Earth, no matter how much time we have, to help the generation afterwards.

Reactions: sadghost
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
A world with no feelings or any emotional responses.