What would you do?

• Total voters
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
So, let's say you either die right now, or you are born again. The conditions are exactly the same: it's the day of your birth in the place where you were born with same parents and same dna, you have no memory of this life.

Personally, I would prefer dying since my problems are more socity-related (in my opinion) and are outside of my control anyway, so restarting would only make me feel all the pain again. But I've seen people here say that they want to ctb for a particular mistake, so I'm interested to see if you think that you could fix/avoid it or if you think you're doomed to it anyway

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, Valon and letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
dying. even if you start again your life will end up in the same way so i wish i could die and never born again

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, Hanna Backer, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
If I was able to keep my current memories while restarting my life then I'd choose that. If not, I would prefer to die.

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, AMG44, everydayiloveyou and 5 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
If I could get my wish it would be to go back to 2005 and fix what was essentially suicide. If I knew what happened after this it would help make my decision. I don't want to come back as someone else in this time, perish the thought! I want to do this again. The only problem being without remembering it the first time round I'm destined to repeat it again and again. If I could remember it though that would just be weird

Last edited:
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
What would be the point of starting again if everything is the same?

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, ShornSoloists, Hanna Backer and 5 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
you have no memory of this life.

Then I'd probably make the exact same mistakes, on account of being... well... me.

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, ShornSoloists, Hanna Backer and 5 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Start life over again assuming that the universe is not rigidly deterministic (like a movie playing). If life were to repeat in exactly the same way as before then I'd much rather be terminated for good.

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and roju
Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
Why would I want to revive all this pain and suffering?

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
That's an interesting question. For me personally, even if I could get a do over, I'd most likely still fuck up my life in the same way. So I would pick die.

• Hugs
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and XYZ
W

WhiteHeavenSeeker14

Sep 21, 2020
Am I allowed to take something with me? I would probably print out all the stock price movements and give them to my father. At some point all that money gotta make my life bearable :DD

Reactions: XYZ and Jojo81
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Die

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ and Lostandlooking
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
Let alone my life, i dont even want the best life possible on earth. Because existence creating suffering if not for u then for sb else or for animals

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not one to take risks, and starting over would mean my new life would probably be even worse knowing my luck. I'd rather fold and quit while I'm (relatively) ahead.

Valon

Valon

Sep 14, 2020
I doubt starting over would be any better. Like others have mentioned, if I have no memory of this life, then I would only make the same mistakes over and over again. Even if I did know everything that was going to happen, I would still choose not to be reborn.

I think most people here want to die because of circumstances they have little control over. Society has essentially failed us and one person alone cannot fix it. I don't want to play the game if it's rigged.

Reactions: XYZ and Lostandlooking
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
my parents are one of the main reasons why i want to ctb, so i would choose death regardless of whether or not i had my memories. and if i didn't have my past memories, i'd be bound to repeat the same mistakes that led me here. i'm not keen on seeing the world end with the way things are going, so i'd probably ctb no matter what.

• Hugs
Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft, letmeseethedeath, XYZ and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Even if I had my memories I would be at the mercy of my parents. I choose death.

• Hugs
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I would start again. Despite the hell of my younger years at 20 I had my son. Starting again I would have 25 amazing years.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Both - restart life, and then die. Except death would come earlier like originally planned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cutepoison and XYZ
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
My parents are the ones tha lead me to this state so I choose death even if I keep my memories

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
If I could go back in time and make things better. I wound't want to die. But start again since being born, no.

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and XYZ
G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
I would go back only if I could eventually fix enough mistakes. Otherwise I'm fine to die now.

Reactions: sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
death is better than starting this horrible life again.
I want to be reborn in a different body, in another country, in another world.

Reactions: Hanna Backer
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Definitly wouldn't wanna be me again. Even if I could be randomly reborn in this world I wouldn't wanna take that gamble. Theres just too much really dark cruel shit happening on this planet.

HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
And having the very likely chance of living another shitty life putting me in the same predicament I'm in now? No thanks, I choose death.