Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I thought in the following places: Alaska, Siberia, Patagonia, Polynesia, Hawaii, Mongolia, Thailand.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlottewilts, mediocre and mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I thought in the following places: Alaska, Siberia, Patagonia, Polynesia, Hawaii, Mongolia.
I would want to be some place where its warm and tropical..Low crime rate and friendly people.Folksy,friendly simple people.I like water and green vegetation.

Reactions: mediocre, exhausted and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
The UK. Since I was little, I always knew I was supposed to be there.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre, exhausted, Quinlor and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Netherlands.

I mean it's so simple it just had to be one word lol---added this so it looked better, but seriously . That's it. Simple.

Reactions: exhausted and Sensei
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Norway or Japan.

Reactions: charlottewilts, mediocre, exhausted and 1 other person
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Death :)

Reactions: charlottewilts, purplemoon, mediocre and 1 other person
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Friends have told me Hawaii is so expensive with few jobs..And there is a big drug problem..Otherwise,it looks like a great place to live.
Death :) I hear you..No matter where you go there you are.Im starting to think permanent black,and nothingness maybe the best place to live.

Last edited:
Reactions: mediocre and WhyIsLife56
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Friends have told me Hawaii is so expensive with few jobs..And there is a big drug problem..Otherwise,it looks like a great place to live.
I would probably become a homeless

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
The better parts of a metropolis like New York or Tokyo where I can be as anonymous and eccentric as I want to and enjoy unusual cafés, restaurants, bars, bookstores, concerts, nightclubs, and whatnot.

Reactions: Green Destiny, mediocre and exhausted
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Thailand.

Its inexpensive, its modern, you can get by only knowing English (although learning the native language helps, but it's not a requirement), the weather is nice, beautiful country, cool animals, the people are friendly, lots of fun things to do over there, low crime rate,....and yes I'll say the unspeakable easy access to women if you're a lonely guy who has struggled with women your whole life.

I don't just mean sex workers by the way, apparently dating in Thailand is a hell of a lot easier compared to the west for various reasons especially if you're a white guy with some money (but by being white, you're automatically perceived to have some money).

The only reason I haven't packed my bags and gone to Thailand already is cause my family wouldn't approve and also cause I wouldn't have any means for income.

Wish I could live in Thailand, would probably be a happy person if I did. It would solve a lot of the problems I have in my life, but as usual in life money ruins everything. Also my parents would not approve of me staying there and I don't want to deal with the hassle.

Guess I'll just have to ctb instead =/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, lowres and Quinlor
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
The UK. Since I was little, I always knew I was supposed to be there.
Jean ,you seem like an angel,youve been so kind and sweet to people on this site.I hope all goes well for you.God bless you.Youve been a nice woman.

Reactions: mediocre, Midnight and Sensei
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
germany or japan just bc those are two places with cultures that interest me.

Reactions: mediocre
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
Netherlands.
I could try every therapy available and then request euthanasia. Even if it gets declined, at least it was one more option i had.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre and exhausted
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Thailand.

Its inexpensive, its modern, you can get by only knowing English (although learning the native language helps, but it's not a requirement), the weather is nice, beautiful country, cool animals, the people are friendly, lots of fun things to do over there, low crime rate,....and yes I'll say the unspeakable easy access to women if you're a lonely guy who has struggled with women your whole life.

I don't just mean sex workers by the way, apparently dating in Thailand is a hell of a lot easier compared to the west for various reasons especially if you're a white guy with some money (but by being white, you're automatically perceived to have some money).

The only reason I haven't packed my bags and gone to Thailand already is cause my family wouldn't approve and also cause I wouldn't have any means for income.

Wish I could live in Thailand, would probably be a happy person if I did. It would solve a lot of the problems I have in my life, but as usual in life money ruins everything. Also my parents would not approve of me staying there and I don't want to deal with the hassle.

Guess I'll just have to ctb instead =/
isn't there a lot of demand for English teachers there?

exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
A warmer Norway. I don't feel broken when I look at the fjords.

Reactions: mediocre and SylvaanBanaan
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Moldova ... Spend like a month or 2 there and then kick the bucket.

SylvaanBanaan

SylvaanBanaan

Jun 19, 2019
Some nice place with pretty mountains.
Switzerland maybe
Wish that place was cheaper hah

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Alaska. I've always heard it's beautiful there. I've always wanted to visit it at least once but I don't have the money and probably never will.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Perhaps some parts of Canada. Maybe enjoy some outdoor hockey even though i'm not the biggest fan of the cold and listen to the call of the common Loon.

purplemoon

purplemoon

I Have the Light Inside, Surrounded by Darkness
Sep 22, 2019
Switzerland in a log cabin with 3 dogs (German shepherd, Pomeranian & St. Bernard), a sparkly purple hummer, with my own private armed (dancing) militia-police force to protect me... & these groovy cats...
& a small dancing floor with disco lights in my cabin.

A6C01713 701F 400C BF85 97C7E3CBD4B4 B7B70C85 0972 47A9 8707 1B1C22A409E9 06093EE7 EB67 466B B97C C8CC5828BE37

1E711909 3EA2 4460 B9C4 D81ADD06EE91
7C8CECBF DD9D 49CD B2FE 91E4C8D0351A BF4257AD C579 4852 9DBA 8C045A4E4E1F

C320CD9C B76A 41A2 90D0 E7F2FF86E73E

32C6573F C3F7 499B AE77 92D6A63C6691

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: voyager and Quinlor