alexithymia

alexithymia

Student
Sep 18, 2019
Ever since I was young, I've fantasized about being someone else. Someone normal, well-adjusted, maybe even content with life!

Who would you be? Can be a celebrity or someone in your personal life—as long as they're living.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Final Escape and Fragile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Sorry... The person I wish I could have been has been dead for over a hundred years.

William H. Bonney; AKA Billy the Kid.

Reactions: Final Escape and RedAlert
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I wouldn't want to be anyone who is still alive because they still have to live in this horrible present world

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts, GarbagelifeNohope, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
Eminem, The Rap God, fuck I'd love to be him.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, alexithymia and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm ok with being me, but I wish I had been born into a better environment and had been educated a lot better in my formative years. I would not mind being younger though lol!

Reactions: GarbagelifeNohope, LastFlowers, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
Bill Gates. He's smart and rich as fuck.

Reactions: wildmoon, Dawn0071111 and marcusuk63
S

snowball

Sep 27, 2019
Of course me, I am smart and sexy

• Wow
Reactions: marcusuk63
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
No one tbh. Even the prettiest and smartest girls can get cheated on. No life for me thank you very much.

Reactions: sadgirl2002
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Angelina Jolie.

Reactions: Meena
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Me at 25 with no bipolar, I'd like to be that person.
As for a celebrity I'd chose Carrie Fisher without the bipolar x

• Love
Reactions: Eurus, LastFlowers and alexithymia
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Someone who is really old and taking their final gasps of breath. :wink:

Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself and marcusuk63
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
Some attractive spoiled rich kid that never had to worry about a damn thing except which party I am going to, and which countries I am vacationing in for the summer. Yeah those people piss me off, but you can bet your sweet ass I would take that life in a heartbeat.

Reactions: OreoWellington, alexithymia, sammii and 3 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
A newborn baby that was guaranteed to grow up attractive. I think I have too much sentiment attached to my current family though, I don't know if I'd want to start all over again with no knowledge of anything or anyone. (Including my material things and my cats lol) I would need to remember my pain and suffering as well, I would not want to continue living it but I would not want to forget it.
If I could do that and start again in the same family, even though I also have reasons to hate them, I would.
I don't want to be anyone else but a reborn version of myself that is comfortable enough in my own skin to function and do what I wanted to do with my life.
Me at 25 with no bipolar, I'd like to be that person.
As for a celebrity I'd chose Carrie Fisher without the bipolar x
I'll admit, Carrie Fisher is a good one.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Sam Beckett so i could put right that once went wrong for you all

Reactions: voyager and not-2-b-the-answer
fettuccinee

fettuccinee

Oct 3, 2019
rob lowe back when he played sodapop on the outsiders

Reactions: TheOA and not-2-b-the-answer
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I don't want to be someone else. I want to stay myself but slightly improved. More beautiful, more muscular, bigger, richer, more confident, smarter etc...
Not much :)

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
A random baby of a middle class happy family

Reactions: Eurus
GarbagelifeNohope

GarbagelifeNohope

Can someone kill me for me?
Oct 8, 2019
Anyone who has a normal life, no mental ailments, no abuse, a proper childhood, and friends. I had my life swiped from under my feet by my neglectful and abusive family, and have been fucked in the head since. Whatever chances I did have at a normal life were fucked up by just a few poor choices, absolutely cementing my destiny to die at my own hand. Even the prospect of another chance, a better roll in life... I can only wish.

• Hugs
Reactions: clownangel and not-2-b-the-answer
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
A random baby of a middle class happy family
Everything you write makes me want to know more. Isn't that the mark of a great artist? "Leave 'em wanting more," or something?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Whoever is next in line to die. I'll take their place.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, WhyIsLife56 and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Whoever is next in line to die. I'll take their place.
I almost want to agree with that 100% but I'd still have to say myself. It's pointless if I'm not me. Dying on my own terms only means something to me because I am the person I am now. If I was anyone else, what's the point? The second I become someone else is the second I stop existing in my eyes. While that doesn't necessarily sound bad that takes away the idea of me ending things with my own hands. Someone else's hands just isn't the same. Maybe I'm just egoistical though I'm not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, WhyIsLife56 and BlueWidow
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Donald Trump, launch the nukes for the lulz

Reactions: marcusuk63 and MysticPerception
C

cobwebpipe

Feb 20, 2019
An amalgam of my favourite rockstar/athlete/scientist. I'd have it all if I could :-)

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I almost want to agree with that 100% but I'd still have to say myself. It's pointless if I'm not me. Dying on my own terms only means something to me because I am the person I am now. If I was anyone else, what's the point? The second I become someone else is the second I stop existing in my eyes. While that doesn't necessarily sound bad that takes away the idea of me ending things with my own hands. Someone else's hands just isn't the same. Maybe I'm just egoistical though I'm not sure.

Excellent point. Would be interesting though to see oneself from the outside. You could then murder yourself and jump back in before dying. Completely out of one's hands, and suddenly everyone is fine with one's ctb. They'd even feel for you.