Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Personally, I'd like to be something like a tiger, bear, wolverine, or maybe even a housecat. They live a sort of lifestyle I would enjoy having, where they're independent and are capable of defending themselves against threats. I've thought about being a wolf or a lion, but they're social animals and rely on being in a group in order to survive, and I don't really want that. Housecats are technically social, but largely are capable of taking care of themselves and fending for themselves if they need to. Being given free food and being able to take naps all day also sounds nice.

What about you?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, leavingthesoultrap, restless.dreams and 4 others
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I guess I'd be a Jungle Babbler; they're one of the most annoying (lol) yet adorable birds I've seen; they always live in groups of seven (guess I'll always have some company then, lol), spending their days exploring and poking anything and everything that comes along their way, rarely getting fazed by humans. I remember when I was in the 6th grade, they ate my school project, and I'm not even making this up lmao.

Alternately, I'd love to be one of the many little chipmunks I feed in my garden...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Gossamer, restless.dreams and 1 other person
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
A dayfly.

Reactions: Rocinante, Gossamer and Malaria
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd be a wild cat (leopard, snow leopard, jaguar, mountain cat/puma/cougar (idk why it has so many different names), ocelot, etc)) or a housecat (Bengal, Siamese, Russian blue, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante, leavingthesoultrap, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
A cat. Cats seem lucky to me.. at least the ones adopted by caring humans are. They get to sleep all they want and get food without having to do anything and it takes no effort for them to be liked by people

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, uncreativeusername, leavingthesoultrap and 4 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
A cat. Cats seem lucky to me.. at least the ones adopted by caring humans are. They get to sleep all they want and get food without having to do anything and it takes no effort for them to be liked by people
Same! Cats have the best lives. I've always wanted to be a cat. They've literally won at life

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, restless.dreams, Malaria and 1 other person
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Same! Cats have the best lives. I've always wanted to be a cat. They've literally won at life
Yes! I completely agree, housecats that have a loving home have the most ideal kind of life in my opinion.

Reactions: Rocinante, uncreativeusername and sserafim
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
I would be a housecat so I could be best friends with my housecat.

• Love
Reactions: SoulCage, Rocinante, Gossamer and 2 others
TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Housecat I'll be cute and fluffy 😺

Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante and Malaria
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
An eagle. They're dignified and free.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Meteora, Rocinante and 4 others
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
A dog in a loving home - probably a labrador so im not too hot in those long coats, dry quicker and have a great personality. Dogs have companionship, all their needs met, get to go for walks, play, meet other dogs, sometimes travel... seems pretty idyllic to me.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante, uncreativeusername and 1 other person
Kiiiishore

Kiiiishore

ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥ
Mar 2, 2024
A bird
Watching the birds fly, I feel like that's the ultimate symbol of freedom. If I could be a bird, I'd aim for the endless sky and fly as far as my wings could take me.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante, restless.dreams and 1 other person
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I would want to be a dog with an owner that cares and loves me and covers all my necessities.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Meteora, Rocinante and 4 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I would want to be a dog with an owner that cares and loves me and covers all my necessities.
Kyute Youmu pfp! :D And same! >w< I want to be a dog, cat, bunny, etc. with my bf being my owner! ^_^ other animals can be cool too ig if he'd like me as them too~ :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante, Malaria and 1 other person
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

inactive (see my profile)
Feb 7, 2024
I would choose to be a flying fox -- living in a beautiful rainforest, eating fruit all night, and sleeping all day. I wouldn't mind being a cat either :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Rocinante, Gossamer and 2 others
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Cat or raccoon. I'll be cute and cherished for existing. I won't have to worry about looks. As for raccoon, I genuinely believe I was or will be one at some point in another life.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Lemming. Legend has it they mass CTB by jumping off cliffs together. I'm holding out hope that I'm reincarnated as a lemming 🙏

Reactions: Rocinante, Malaria and leavingthesoultrap
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Said this before but make me a male anglerfish. They get to have sex with the hundreds-of-times-larger females by attaching to their skin like a parasite until eventually their body withers into a lifeless husk of an organ meant only to dispense sperm to the female's eggs.

• Informative
Reactions: Rocinante and Malaria
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023

This.
Either that, or a fox, for similar reasons. I can eat rabbits and whatever food people have thrown away until I die like a true martyr; via a .177 pellet shot at me by some chav.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
Domestic dog, cat or....vulture? Yeah strange but, I'd love to fly and also provide an incredible use to nature without having too many predators. What I do know is that I would not want to be any sort of insect/bug no matter how cool they are. That world is just our human existence amplified to a thousand, yet again I guess, living as a bug is much shorter. Just horrifying.

Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
Quite unsurprisingly, a hare. While not the fittest for survival, I connect a lot to lagomorphs due to myself being in a vulnerable demographic and of a weak consitution despite my ambitious, sportsy nature. I would love to run, to feel my cursorial anatomy carry me as I burn away the ATP... I want to feel my heart pumping, I want to feel the fear so deeply it reminds me why each fiber of mine is alive, why I am here, to scrape for my right to live. I would be the same, mayhap, even if it's a very anthropocentric point of view that I have ; I just wouldn't feel the weight of social expectations, guilt, uselesness, displacement, the Weltschmerz.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Malaria, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
If I had to pick I would choose Bearded vulture. They live in beautiful mountain area with not many humans around. They get to fly free and enjoy the view. Bearded vultures are scavengers and their diet is 80% bones which I find somewhat poetic. They also look badass. 😎 BeardedVUltureAdult

• Love
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'd like to be a sloth or koala. they seem to have no problems falling asleep. would also be fun to be a dolphin.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sserafim, Rocinante and 1 other person
R

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
Kitten. Sleep all day and look cute

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sserafim and Malaria
m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
A crow or a raven.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sserafim and Malaria
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Hmm… does remaining human count? Or maybe can I choose alien? 👽 🙃 👾 😉

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Hmm… does remaining human count? Or maybe can I choose alien? 👽 🙃 👾 😉
I mean you can choose alien if you want, but I meant like a different species on planet Earth.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I mean you can choose alien if you want, but I meant like a different species on planet Earth.
Hmm… well, since according to @sserafim I'm an AI chatbot, can I try being human? 😉 🙃

Thats a good question, I'll have to think about that! Flying would be awesome like an eagle 🦅 but being a pampered dog or cat would be very nice 🐶 🐈. I'll have to ponder that! Good question! 👍

Reactions: sserafim and Malaria
sceáwere

sceáwere

Mar 5, 2024
Trite, but I've always dreamt of flying, so certainly a bird with a large wingspan, like a kestrel. Or maybe a robin redbreast as it's a symbol of my country. And I'd like being small. Would say cat as well but that's been said too many times here.
If I got fantastical, maybe a mermaid.

Reactions: sserafim and Malaria