Jun 26, 2022
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Oneness, Next-to-Nil, wait.what and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I remember there actually was a guy who got killed by his Prius. Because the combustion engine starts and stops by itself, he thought the car was off when it wasn't. The engine kept turning on while he was asleep so it would have been similar to the carbon monoxide method.

• Wow
Reactions: western_heart and releasespieces
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
That reminds me of something I used to say "if you really want to reduce your carbon footprint step into your grave"

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and releasespieces
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
That reminds me of something I used to say "if you really want to reduce your carbon footprint step into your grave"
Reminds me of the Church of Euthanasia.

• Yay!
Reactions: Oneness, Next-to-Nil, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Tiktok figured out that I'm suicidal and is showing me videos of depressed grandmas on my fucking fyp.

I'm this fucking close...

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Next-to-Nil and wait.what
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
Tiktok figured out that I'm suicidal and is showing me videos of depressed grandmas on my fucking fyp.

I'm this fucking close...
I didn't even know that was a category on tiktok. I wonder why the grandmas are suicidal. Honestly as long as it's not people faking being suicidal I'm fine with it. There's a lot of that on Tiktok, Twitter, and basically every social media site. It's the most annoying this ever. I can't stand it

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Maybe there's some new New Age suicide cults out there.
They specifically denied being a suicide cult, but…
They are essentially dead however, registration is long closed, the original website is down, their founder is MIA and their remaining community is small and constantly infighting. But it's something..?
Start your own cult. If you can't find your own Applewhite, become the Applewhite!

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I didn't realize that the Church of Euthanasia was real. When I saw the pic of the lady with sign, I thought: "Oh, this is probably from Arrested Development or something." Nope.

The internet informs me almost daily about things (usually awful things) that I would have sworn do not and could not exist. Hence the username. :p

Also: I love the Onion. I don't know if they've ever won a Pulitzer for satire, but they deserve one.

Reactions: rationaltake
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
If you care about the environment I'd imagine there's better ways than releasing a lethal dose of carbon monoxide in an enclosed space (don't get me wrong; it's funny).

Like...
1. Set up a wood chipper in front of your garden in such a way that the discharge spout points towards the garden.
2. Take a lethal dose of Anything.
3. Turn the chipper on and lean forward
4. Let death and gravity do the job
5. Become fertilizer