• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Balloons!

Nov 5, 2023
I found a way too make partial hanging work for me.

I've been trying to loose consciousness and make partial hanging work for a couple of days now and it was all in vein. Today I tried to do it with this thing for pull ups on my horizontal bar

20231108 161135

and I managed to get the feeling almost everytime I tried it, I felt no pain, I felt like loosing consciousness. I made a noose on this thing and tried do it again kneeling, I barely managed to get myself out of this thing, I even started accepting death already, that means I won't be able to set myself free while being unconscious. This thing is pretty strong for me (60kg) and I'm dead sure this will be more than enough. If you are heavy weight you can look for stronger ones.

So that's all I got for you, I guess this is what I'm going to use to end things.

Last edited:
Reactions: kerakott, guyabano and kunikuzushi