• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Benny25

Jul 7, 2024
It's pretty fucked how we're just born into a set of random circumstances. There's no control over physical attributes, wealth or location. I'm sat here actually laughing now at how shit my circumstances are which I've been given. Born in the North East of England which is an absolute depressing shithole and into a poor family. On top of this, I'm pretty fucking ugly. Also, it's fucked to see genuine pieces of shit to be living happy lives because of lucky circumstances. Meanwhile, I suffer with a life I didn't even want to live in the first place. Sometimes it feels like this is some sort of joke, days progressively get worse and I can't help but laugh sometimes. Nothing even surprises me anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, WhatPowerIs, malevolentdiety and 4 others
E

Excalibur

Jul 7, 2024
i think its some sort of an hardcore challenge at this point.
i know its sound cliche but we consider ourselves unlucky while there is much unluckier people..

i saw people on the wheelchair. not disrespect.. but happier than me.
it's really incredible. i think the mind plays a crucial role in it.. if you are stupid enough you dont even realize your unluck.
if you are normie inside of your head, you can endure many things with a smile on your face..

i think depression is just a mix.. mental illness plus awareness. or even a mix of both of them.. i dont know

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, divinemistress36, Not A Fan and 1 other person
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I personally blame depression and trauma for most of my problems. Even people in worse circumstances than me can learn to live with it. Can be happy despite it.
If you think about it, life is the pursuit of satisfaction and happiness. People work their jobs to provide, but also to retire, to gather money for their retirement funds so they can quit and live their life not having to work, just relaxing, satisfied with their lives and living the rest of it in happiness and peace. That's the goal of most people's lives, in the end. So if I have a medical condition that makes me fundamentally unable to feel happiness, or be satisfied, just forever miserable, then what's the point? What point do I have to keep on living? What do I have to work for? To look forward to?

Reactions: Joarga, WiltingBogStar, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
It's pretty fucked how we're just born into a set of random circumstances. There's no control over physical attributes, wealth or location. I'm sat here actually laughing now at how shit my circumstances are which I've been given. Born in the North East of England which is an absolute depressing shithole and into a poor family. On top of this, I'm pretty fucking ugly. Also, it's fucked to see genuine pieces of shit to be living happy lives because of lucky circumstances. Meanwhile, I suffer with a life I didn't even want to live in the first place. Sometimes it feels like this is some sort of joke, days progressively get worse and I can't help but laugh sometimes. Nothing even surprises me anymore.
Your vent title is the exact same topic that was going through my head today (and even discussed it with the only person that keeps me from CTB attempt).

I tried to reach a "life worth living" multiple times, but always failed because I wasn't good/strong enough. Right now, I don't think I have it in me to try again from 0. Why should it work this time?
Anyway, I told my special person these thoughts and he just said "don't assume that it will be bad again next time".
Why the FCK should it be different the next time? I am so mad at people feeding me optimistic unrealistic crap.
Next time he makes a mistake and says he is "never doing it again", I will give him the same "don't assume" response. How will he react...?

Sorry, used your vent thread for my vent. But maybe you feel better when you read some stupid story from a relatable stranger.

Reactions: Joarga, WiltingBogStar, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
After a life characterized by frustration, disappointment, and non-resilience, I somehow ended up with an extremely rare chance to work on artistic projects full time.

The was far and away the most wonderful period of my life, I'm not religious, but it felt like the most incredible, unexpected, generous blessing from the universe which I did not earn or deserve (the universe is random, guys, karma is fake.) I actually did get to live the life I wanted for a few years.

For reasons beyond my control, the opportunity has now passed, as I always knew it would; but I made the best of every moment of it. If I could continue living in the same manner, its safe to say I wouldn't be hanging out on a suicide forum.

Survival is not living. If survival is all I have, then I am already dead. Quality not quantity.

Reactions: thesighofleaves, WiltingBogStar, MatrixPrisoner and 2 others
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
So if I have a medical condition that makes me fundamentally unable to feel happiness, or be satisfied, just forever miserable, then what's the point? What point do I have to keep on living? What do I have to work for? To look forward to?
THIS

THIS

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
A better question would be:

If you can never give your child a life they would want, then what is the purpose of giving birth?

The 250 million people every year that decide to engage in irresponsible, unprotected fucking should be the ones answering questions, not us.

• Love
Reactions: thesighofleaves, divinemistress36 and WiltingBogStar