• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Say tomorrow you became a God/Goddess and always have the power to be one. There's no devil or anything. What would you do differently?

I'm not saying there is or is not a God, this is just hypothetical.

Reactions: Tiburcio
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Destroy all life in the universe. And then myself.

Reactions: anna, Revan, retarddd and 8 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
It seems like it would take less effort to create a paradise then what we have now, all the food chain nonsense and the thousands of creatures to support that, all the diseases, different races and languages so we think we're different and kill each other. Having entire oceans of unusable salt water, violent storms, earthquakes, aging and death, God is clearly the devil if there is one or this is some kind of punishment for something that can't be recalled. Just making some people ugly while making others beautiful seems highly unjust and puts them at an extreme disadvantage. There would be no shortage of things to change, having trillions of worlds and we're stuck on this one really sucks.

Reactions: retarddd, Xmac000, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I will not change it. I will make the whole thing disappear. Enough with suffering

Reactions: Revan, IQof87SadButTrue, mattwitt and 6 others
A

Asthenia

Aug 6, 2018
I'd shut everything down, too much ado about absolutely nothing

Reactions: anna, mattwitt, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I would give people a choice: either have eternal nothingness or live in their idea of heaven. But they can check out into eternal nothingness when they're ready simply by asking for it or something.

Reactions: lostinthedream, cccitrus, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
T

Tiburcio

It's too complicated to understand still being human. But things would change a lot, everything would be way better than now.

I would destroy the world and recreate everything, stopping all the suffering, deleting all the bad memories, and a lot of things related with infinity, but if I will never do such things then why explain them?

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Soon4me, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

I would destroy this animal world and create a perfect multiverse-utopia for everyone where there is only love, joy and happiness and everyone is equal. We would communicate through telepathy and manifest things by thought. Everyone could create his own universe like a video game and when a person gets bored of his eternal life he could choose to reincarnate as another being, or erase himself from existence, or have a low mind that doesn't require much stimulation like an ant or a fly, or even just sleep/meditate for billions of years.

Reactions: lostinthedream, cccitrus, FairyAlys and 9 others
T

Tiburcio

The user above me explained it perfectly.

Reactions: Soon4me and Justanotherconsumer
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I would take back what the world ows me

Reactions: Soon4me, Justanotherconsumer and Tiburcio
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I would end all life...

Reactions: IQof87SadButTrue, mattwitt, bag.of.cats and 2 others
D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
I would change nothing. As much as I despise most people and the system I'm living in it is still the product of natural processes.

Might as well let those processes play out to their inevitable conclusion.

Reactions: Luke
T

Tiburcio

I would change nothing. As much as I despise most people and the system I'm living in it is still the product of natural processes.

I think a god could change the way in how things work and the process of everything.

But I'm not sure, I'm not a god and I can't guarantee it.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
I think a god could change the way in how things work and the process of everything.

But I'm not sure, I'm not a god and I can't guarantee it.

I suppose a hypothetical god is omnipotent after all so they could alter such processes.

Who's to say a human (or any other organism for that matter) with such powers should make any alterations though? All they could do is make alterations to satisfy the electrical and chemical processes of their central nervous system, but why should those processes be considered valid enough to make such changes?

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

I suppose a hypothetical god is omnipotent after all so they could alter such processes.

Who's to say a human (or any other organism for that matter) with such powers should make any alterations though? All they could do is make alterations to satisfy the electrical and chemical processes of their central nervous system, but why should those processes be considered valid enough to make such changes?
I feel too dumb for thinking about it.

Sorry man, at this point I can't be more useful.

D

Dip

Student
Jul 27, 2018
I feel too dumb for thinking about it.

Sorry man, at this point I can't be more useful.

Don't beat yourself up, you made a good point about altering processes.

Reactions: Mecha Man and Tiburcio
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I would eliminate the state, the most dangerous predator to humans on the face of the earth.

Reactions: Luke
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
As others have said i would erase this particular universe. Maybe I'd create another universe with different laws of behavior, laws of attraction, conditions to live, etc. The universe and life would be intelligently designed rather than designed by evolutuion and natural processes. Everything wouldn't be all chaotic and dumb like it is now. Everyone would know what happens when they die rather than it be a mystery because I'd tell them.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, Tiburcio and Meena
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Wow, a lot of nihilists here. I'd create a world where everyone is taken care of. A place that is just and humane, where everyone gets a chance at education, fair wages, healthcare, social connection, really good mental health care. A place where there's still plenty of beautiful nature and people aren't stressed, overworked, or exploited. But maybe people here are right and that's a utopia that by its very nature can't exist due to the flaws of humanity. Also, don't want to be a god/goddess but an angel (cornball af I know).

Last edited:
Reactions: lostinthedream, Final Escape, Maggotymaggots and 4 others
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018

Underrated comment

Reactions: Dip, Final Escape and Tiburcio
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
JDzwLo8KCRWCsJcWAQUEY6-650-80.jpg

Something like this comes to mind. I would not be a mercyfull god.

Reactions: mattwitt, Tiburcio and Final Escape
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I would turn everyone into an asexual Tardigrade

Reactions: Desperate_Soul and Tiburcio
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Reactions: mattwitt, Final Escape, Meena and 1 other person
Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
becoming god without any effort... hmmm that sounds kind of boring to me. And there is no Devil??? Than its just like a Video Game without any opponent... even more boring.

So, I would create rivals. Devils, other Gods whatever. Someone I could compete with, like Son Goku.

The earth and humans would be a hobby. I would create new species like the neon green Dickball. or flying sharks that eat hmm dickballs.
And then I would put some eastereggs and cheats into this game. Like The First Player who would slap his own face with a huge dildo 50 times and singing Marylin Manson songs backwards would be rewarded with unlimited very strong but completely unnecessary superpowers like having the power to smell the future or turning gold into wood idk... it would be fun.
Sometimes I would change the world into a comic world. Sometimes everyone would look like in Dragenoballs... sometimes like in Futurerama. And Cats would be holy animals and the secret rulers of the world. But oh thats already reality, right? ;)

I would change the aging process. When u get older u get stronger, more sexual active and dumber LOL. And in the end u would just get so horny and lucky that u explode because of that emotions and just become confetti... magic confetti... or something like that

My Problem is, I have too much imagination and I would play around a lot with this world.

can't be serious right now... hypomanic phase

Reactions: Final Escape and Tiburcio