Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
If you're dying because of a terminal illness or injury is it really controversial if you decide you want to end things sooner?
It should be the same if you're dying because you don't belong in this world, you're unhappy and/or you had a bad life.
Something I think about when reading about people's reactions to someone finishing off a dying character in an animation.

Last edited:
Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
When you try to off yourself 3 months before you are expected to die from cancer, you will be caught, locked up and forced to wait until you die naturally. That's how it works. Quantity over quality.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All those who are against the right to die are just so deluded and brainwashed. They should just learn to mind their own business, death could never be a bad thing as one cannot suffer from it and we are all just slowly dying, waiting to die anyway. All that is bad is ultimately as a result of existence which is why the only relief lies in ceasing to exist.

Reactions: Christo
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Humans are illogical and emotion driven. The more I am alive the less seriously I take anything they say. Or even my own drives.

It is just contradiction after contradiction because we are illogical robots.

Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
One psychiatrist once told me the following as I said: at the end of the day, aren't we all meant to die?

She said: yes, exactly so why don't you wait.

:pfff:
:pfff:

I was speechless. Wait for what? Just wait like that in a dark room at your place, not washing, unable to go out or to work, looking into the void, please.
Btw, aren't those guys super gloomy?
Instead of Waiting for Godot, it's really Waiting for Death (to come) with them. It sounds super shivering.

Last edited: