• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I'd go back in time and prevent Gaius Julius Caesar from being assassinated. I'd warn General Varus about Arminius betraying him in the Teutoburg Forest. I'd convince the Romans to conquer Germania by telling them exactly what will happen if they do not. I'd save the Celts from being a mostly extinct race. I'd kill Heinrich Himmler and Hitler and their henchmen before they could start WW II. I'd stop Christianity from spreading. And I would personally get to know Alexander The Great, Gaius Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Mark Antony, Hannibal and Napoleon. I'd save my ancestor who was killed during the American Civil War and prevent my grandfather from fighting in the Korean War. I'd join the Union army to kill some Confederate bastards and join the Allies to kill some Nazi bastards as well. I'd help free African slaves in the south in the 1800s. And also fight alongside Alexander The Great. Of course, I know, just altering one little thing in history could prevent everything else from happening but I'm just fantasizing at this point. I'd also kill Genghis Khan. And prevent that Confederate bastard from killing Abraham Lincoln. I'd also stop Martin Luther from rebelling against the Catholic Church. I'd also warn the Aztecs, Mayans and Incans about the Spaniards coming to kill or enslave them all. So they would get their heads out of their asses and start developing weapons of steel or something, so at least they can fight off some of the Spaniards. Then I'd spend some time, partying in the 70s and early 80s then settle down some time around 1000 years ago, perhaps with a wife and some kids.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wayfaerer, ScorpiusDragon, The.End and 3 others
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
That's... Quite an interesting plan you have there. I think that a time machine would be better in your hands than mine. I'd probably use it to wipe out humanity in the current times. Since you can't travel to the future with this time machine, probably there is no future defined yet, so this would be essentially paradox-proof.

Reactions: ish, dhk96, Faraway1990 and 1 other person
chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
Set date as: before the Big Bang
Have a sudden universal realization or just not be no more because there may be nothingness
Then die because space.

Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Set date as: before the Big Bang
Have a sudden universal realization or just not be no more because there may be nothingness
Then die because space.
Then finds out, you were destined to go back in time and create the big bang. :P I told you not to eat so much spicy food...

Reactions: chlorine
chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019
Then finds out, you were destined to go back in time and create the big bang. :P I told you not to eat so much spicy food...
everything makes so much sense now. That chili was.. Bomb.

Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I'll try to prevent my birth....though this might not work as it might cause a paradox.

If it would be impossible to prevent my birth:
I'd kidnap my younger self and raise him on my own (yes, my parents are the worst). He would essentially have foresight of his potential future, which is a HUGE advantage. I'll teach him martial arts at an early age, steer him towards the correct career path, and give him all the advice that i wish i knew when i was a kid.

been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
No religion. Integrated colonialism. Pick up a senate and future tech along the way to oversee human progress. Pop forward and evaluate. Rinse and repeat.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I'd go back and kill my stepfather, saving myself a lot of suffering.

Reactions: Severen and Final Escape
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'd go back and meet my grandfather as a young man. He was the best .man I knew, wish I could have known him more

Reactions: Severen and Final Escape
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would go back in time and made sure voluntary euthanasia is legalized across the world, then also attempt to legalize prostitution, and other things that would benefit humanity and society as a whole. Also, made sure that religion never took control of a particular nation and indoctrinate it such that it seeps into public policy and governance.

Reactions: Soul
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I would go back and be a volunteer Gladiator in the arena that would be amazing...

Or I would go back and be a Knight. Sir PatKat has a good ring to it.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
The question of preventing WW2 is fascinating.

So you travel back to 1939 or something and convince Hitler to stop the invasion of Poland, but how would you get access to him and would he believe you?

I guess you could travel back in time to when Hitler was still a wee little boy and just kill him with cold blood, but what happens then? Are you capable of killing a child in cold blood even if it's Hitler?

Seems like Europe was destined for war anyway, especially with a communist Russia as its nearest neighbour and rivaling interests between the great powers.

Changing the future seems like it would be a headache with unseen consequences.

Reactions: Hennessy
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I would choose to be born in the 60s and live the hippie lifestyle, wouldn't mind to be dead before 30 due to drugs (which is what's gonna happen, but due to other stupid reasons).

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
Go back in time and prevent my birth

• Wow
Reactions: jake3d
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'll try to prevent my birth....though this might not work as it might cause a paradox.

If it would be impossible to prevent my birth:
I'd kidnap my younger self and raise him on my own (yes, my parents are the worst). He would essentially have foresight of his potential future, which is a HUGE advantage. I'll teach him martial arts at an early age, steer him towards the correct career path, and give him all the advice that i wish i knew when i was a kid.

You couldn't travel back in time after you were born but I really feel you.

I'd travel back to the paleozoic and marvel at what was basically an alien-like planet. Then future paleontologists would find a human skeleton in rock from 350 million years ago and be like "WTF?!?" it'd be awesome.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I would travel back to the reign of Henry VIII and watch the historical drama with his six wives unfold.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'd go to the great century of Athens in the Antiquity.

Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
The time of the dinosaurs. Would probably die painfully but I want to see dinosaurs with my own eyes.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
The time of the dinosaurs. Would probably die painfully but I want to see dinosaurs with my own eyes.

I'd want to be right at the K/T boundary so I could see the dinosaurs and also ctb at the same time :pfff:

Reactions: CFLoser
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Obviously murder my parents? Duh

Reactions: Wayfaerer